Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

Just now, Q-baby! said:

? Donald is a victim for sure. Poor guy. 

I purposely avoid communicating with you, mostly because I think you have the capacity to contribute but you’re impulsive and default to stupidity more often than not.   I find that sad, and truthfully, a tad pathetic.  

If, however, that’s the message you took from my post, that Trump is the victim—-the 45th president of the United States, a man with no prior political experience who defeated an entrenched R establishment, the Bush family with 12 years of presidential service, connections to the CIA, the entire D party and the heir apparent to Barrack Obama, she a former senator, sec state and former first lady, and has beaten the dems, the FBI and DOJ at every turn for 4 years—-I may have overestimated your capacity to contribute. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Ni, here’s the problem with your analysis.  Take it for what it’s worth, in the spirit of more broadly understanding your position and mine. 

The concept of civility in the public debate is an illusion. DJT was laughed at, scorned and ridiculed by his opponents inside his party, and reviled, insulted and accused of blatant racism by those on the other side of the aisle.  Hillary Clinton, she of enablement of a predatory husband fame, she of a “don’t believe that bimbo she’s a *****“ fame, she of leaving Americans to die in Libya fame and participating in a cover up thereafter, well her opening gambit in the debate was “he’s a bigot, xenophobe, assaulter of women and worse”.  I ask you, child of the 60s, were you outraged?  Did you call for unity, peace and love from her and key members of her party?   

Brett Kavanaugh, by all accounts a more than decent public servant and with a record of 30+ years of excellence in the bench and an outstanding intellectual pedigree, when the entire democrat leadership attempted to eviscerate him in front of the nation, his wife and the two little girls who look up to him as a hero, did you rage over the treatment and demand civility?  

Were you frustrated, kind and decent neighbor to the north, as you watched the Russia investigation unfold, play out before the eyes of the world where a political enemy screamed “Donald Trump is a treasonous bastard!” with a story so preposterous that it unraveled in about 20 minutes even as the insane kabuki theater raged on for nearly 4 years?  I bet, given your love of history and protocol, you were probably incensed that political operatives conspired to steal the votes of 60,000,000+ decent and hard-working Americans, and were so &$#@ing incompetent in the scheme that quite literally 4 years, $40,000,000 and limitless investigative and police powers revealed...nothing.  

I could go on, but I’m sure you’re as angry as I am at the mockery made of civility, tolerance, protocol and respect for the party and candidate the American people chose to lead the country.  I’m sure that Trump’s incredible and historic jobs numbers, the repatriation of massive sums by corporations that gave the big fu to unreasonable and excessive taxation, the tax cuts returning money to middle-class families, the BOOMING economy that benefits nit only the US but virtually every other nation standing in the shadows with a hand out...none of that means a thing.  Better to have a president that speaks respectfully to his enemy, and to turn the other cheek as the entirety of dem leadership lies, cheats, steals with nary a civil word to be said.

Now Covid19.  Are you seeing civility from Biden, Sanders, Pelosi et al?  I’m hearing that they are sparking up the next investigation, the next flim flam, the next bull#### investigation that will cost millions, provide their dopey supporters with another reason to hope for the destruction of a lawfully elected president—enemies all of freedom and democracy and protocol—only to end up in the same place they are today.  Losers, betrayed by their leadership, betrayed by the facts, left to be punched around here by logic and inevitability. 

Civility is overrated. 

2 skunks pissi g on each other just stinks more. Trump is an arrogant as?.

He does nothing to govern for the people only his voters.

Pelosi is worse than Trump. Both are elitists. 

You need a leader...not a religious nut like Pence in the wings. 

Your country is going to implode, or explode if this continues, and Bin Laden will have won. He predicted this. 

Throw in the potential overturn of Roe v Wade and guns will be needed to go for a beer.

It makes me so sad. It is worse than the 60s. Kent state, assassinations of 2 Kennedy's X! King,  

Booming economy for 401ks is not the measurement of happiness and success. Stripmalls are not a sign of success. Stop trying  to win.

This us not the NFL, where the day after winning means Disney and then the tea.ity that what we just did was nothing other than a game and entertainment.

This is about life...happiness not battle. Boogie men are not around every corner.

Edited by Niagara Bill

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

You are what happens when the FBI gives you a check and expects you to drink from the tap of the Wizard of Orange. 

You think the FBI ... which I spent the past three years raking over the coals and digging into/exposing their corruption ... is paying me? 

Being that dumb takes talent. I tip my hat to you. 

• Like (+1) 5

12 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I purposely avoid communicating with you, mostly because I think you have the capacity to contribute but you’re impulsive and default to stupidity more often than not.   I find that sad, and truthfully, a tad pathetic.  

If, however, that’s the message you took from my post, that Trump is the victim—-the 45th president of the United States, a man with no prior political experience who defeated an entrenched R establishment, the Bush family with 12 years of presidential service, connections to the CIA, the entire D party and the heir apparent to Barrack Obama, she a former senator, sec state and former first lady, and has beaten the dems, the FBI and DOJ at every turn for 4 years—-I may have overestimated your capacity to contribute. 

Thank you, but I prefer to talk about the positive fact that Dr.Trump was was able to get us from 15 cases to zero so quickly. I am so appreciative that we were able to go about our lives as normal because he had it under control. 

1 hour ago, jrober38 said:

Keep making stuff up. 1-2% death rate and apparently the entire world's population is going to disappear. 

I find your ignorance hysterical. Your lack of understanding of basic math is hilarious. 

Didn't you call me crazy a few weeks ago when I said this thing was doubling every 3 days?

When I said we had 8k cases, then we'd have 16k, then 32k? 

Wasn't that you?

I did call you crazy. I also said you were hysterical and looked for the worse case scenario around every tree. Yes that was me.

All true.

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You think the FBI ... which I spent the past three years raking over the coals and digging into/exposing their corruption ... is paying me? 

Being that dumb takes talent. I tip my hat to you. 

There you go again Pilgrim. Dumb dumb , so little education...but you can spell. 

Hard to see the world from the basement so that explains your views.

The FBI corruption nonsense is just a good cover...any agent can do that.

4 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

There you go again Pilgrim. Dumb dumb , so little education...but you can spell. 

Hard to see the world from the basement so that explains your views.

The FBI corruption nonsense is just a good cover...any agent can do that.

Don't bother with him.

I threw him on my ignore list a couple months ago. You should try the same. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Don't bother with him.

I threw him on my ignore list a couple months ago. You should try the same. 

Easier for you with every wrong take you have. Best wishes.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

Seriously.

The 6 months is right if everyone acted like Florida did u til this week.

This virus, sans new drug or inoculation will take 12 months to make it safe to go to a wedding, concert, or major event. Trump said Easter.....the bunny died...likely Labor Day before you can have your full family over

What did Trump say about Easter?

21 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

You just joined the list.

Have a great night!

Ah yes. The ole "You don't agree with me so i must shut you up!"  The beauty of the ignore function.  It allows those with closed minds to auto-censor.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just been scrolling, but this piqued my interest. If the FBI is paying you, there has been an EGREGIOUS accounting mistake.?

At any rate, the virus is a bit worse than I initially expected, but appears to be far less threatening than the doomsday predictions from last week.

I do have concerns about the FALL/WINTER because logic dictates such viruses don't like the warmer weather. Obviously makes a vaccine imperative. Trump has been all over the map because that's what Trump does, but throughout the chaos, hospitals are generally getting what they need.

Mainly wanted to say that if the FBI is paying you, the agency is in far more trouble than even YOU'VE reported.

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Just been scrolling, but this piqued my interest. If the FBI is paying you, there has been an EGREGIOUS accounting mistake.?

At any rate, the virus is a bit worse than I initially expected, but appears to be far less threatening than the doomsday predictions from last week.

I do have concerns about the FALL/WINTER because logic dictates such viruses don't like the warmer weather. Obviously makes a vaccine imperative. Trump has been all over the map because that's what Trump does, but throughout the chaos, hospitals are generally getting what they need.

Mainly wanted to say that if the FBI is paying you, the agency is in far more trouble than even YOU'VE reported.

If the FBI is paying him then I seriously underestimated the capabilities of our federal government agencies.

• Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Maybe they used to pay you, and just moved you to the basement in the hope that you would quit once the paychecks stopped?

(just an excuse to post some clips from one of the best movies ever)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 4/5/2020 at 7:06 AM, Tiberius said:

You think Trump is doing a good job? On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best, how would you say Trump is doing on this crisis? 

Nanker is a great poster! Love him! ??

I cannot accept your scale as I would give him a (-1).

• Like (+1) 3