Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

One day, you’ll talk to your grandchildren about all the stupid Trump supporters (ironically while teaching them good old fashion traits like civility) and how Trump was a sexual predator, and you hitched your wagon to Fightin Joe Biden, push up champ of King of Prussia circa 19ought57.  

Those sweet little faces will look up at you and ask “Gumpy ‘Splant, defender of women, what made Joe Biden so different than mean old President Trump?”.  If you’re honest with them, the only answer you can give will be “Penetration, children, Joe got penetration.”.   

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

Damn. Quarantine has really brought out the mentally handicapped and infirm around here. (Not to mention the account duplicators) 

Makes the main board on game day seem bearable...

I don't know what's worse during this quarantine...............

The Josh Allen threads or this joke of a PPP board. It's a cavalcade of #joshallenbadqb or #orangemanbad. It depends on the flavor of the day to decide which one is worse.

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.justsecurity.org/69650/timeline-of-the-coronavirus-pandemic-and-u-s-response/

"

January 18, 2020: Alex Azar tries to speak to President Trump about the outbreak for the first time. President Trump ignores the warning. 

Alex Azar speaks to President Trump on the phone for the first time about the virus. President Trump instead asks to discuss vaping and whether flavored vaping products would return to the market.

“Trump’s advisers struggled to get him to take the virus seriously, according to multiple officials with knowledge of meetings among those advisers and with the president,” the Washington Post reports."

Edited by Hardhatharry

2 hours ago, Hardhatharry said:

https://www.justsecurity.org/69650/timeline-of-the-coronavirus-pandemic-and-u-s-response/

"

January 18, 2020: Alex Azar tries to speak to President Trump about the outbreak for the first time. President Trump ignores the warning. 

Alex Azar speaks to President Trump on the phone for the first time about the virus. President Trump instead asks to discuss vaping and whether flavored vaping products would return to the market.

“Trump’s advisers struggled to get him to take the virus seriously, according to multiple officials with knowledge of meetings among those advisers and with the president,” the Washington Post reports."

Man, if only that racist xenophobe had listened to the Democrats and cut off travel to China sooner.

• Like (+1) 5

4 hours ago, Hardhatharry said:

"

On January 18, the virus had officially been named for a week, there were two official deaths from the virus reported in China, there were two confirmed cases of the virus in the entire world outside of China, and the official stance of the WHO was that there was no evidence of human-to-human transmission.

Please tell us, in your own words, what verifiable evidence was there, on January 18, that would have caused Trump to take action that nobody else in the entire world, outside of China, felt the need to take.

I won't bother to wait because you are incapable of answering it.

So, why don't you just continue spending your time going through each thread and putting little "meh" emojis on every post that makes you feel intellectually inferior.

Because every time you actually try to participate in an adult discussion you end up being humiliated.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Such an obvious thread.

Yes. Yes he is.

But he's amazing at ONE thing... PR and spin.

You absolutely have to be in awe of that.

Look at how he's ultimately forcing at least a brief delay of printed stimulus checks to the American people just to get his name on those checks.

That's Donald Trump for ya. Doesn't care that it may delay money to people who need it; he just wants those people to believe that he's primarily responsible for getting them that money.

And ya know what, that strategy will work for a chunk of the population because a big chunk of the population is just stupid.

Cutting funding to the WHO and having them investigated--more spin to shift blame off him.

Retweeting #FireFauci tweets because a scientist with credibility contradicts him time and time again in real time.

Ignoring Nursing home statistics in our final daily counts to manufacture a way to keep the numbers down.

This is just Donald Trump. Atrocious President. Master of spin.

We just had the deadliest day as far as this virus goes.

Trump is going to try desperately to spin all this so he's reelected in November. It will be a valiant effort that will fall short, though.

And finally we'll turn the page on Trump and even more will come out in future months and years to cement him as one of the worst Presidents in history.

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Cutting funding to the WHO and having them investigated--more spin to shift blame off him.

This from a source YOU trust.

https://www.newsweek.com/how-bush-obama-ceded-world-health-organization-china-increasing-risk-pandemics-like-coronavirus-1497667?fbclid=IwAR3QofSGVqqFKFLU-YidOrGV-GraFNEQGIqB8uGBtRor7cZvidxsPtF0q8M

• Thank you (+1) 3

10 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Cut off funds to the WHO in the middle of a pandemic?

Cutting funding to the WHO and having them investigated

Like what the Democrats do to Trump in this country.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

On January 18, the virus had officially been named for a week, there were two official deaths from the virus reported in China, there were two confirmed cases of the virus in the entire world outside of China, and the official stance of the WHO was that there was no evidence of human-to-human transmission.

Please tell us, in your own words, what verifiable evidence was there, on January 18, that would have caused Trump to take action that nobody else in the entire world, outside of China, felt the need to take.

I won't bother to wait because you are incapable of answering it.

So, why don't you just continue spending your time going through each thread and putting little "meh" emojis on every post that makes you feel intellectually inferior.

Because every time you actually try to participate in an adult discussion you end up being humiliated.

The “timeline” was filled with innuendo, assumptions, leaps of reason, and the obligatory unnamed sources.  The paragraph he included, and the link provided, reads like a high school term paper.  You know that, I know, but geesh.

The issue of budget cuts and how OBVIOUSLY they lead directly to mismanagement——I heard a story today about a company that is assisting people in all 50 states with filing for unemployment benefits.  The response on the state level  has been problematic, crashed websites, overwhelmingly phone traffic, confusion and mayhem.  This company automated the submission for all 50 states, with a team of 7.  Being a cynical man, I’ll wait to see how this all plays out over the long haul, but it sure is a bad look for the combined firepower of the staffing and budget for a whole boatload of state agencies. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

Like what the Democrats do to Trump in this country.

Good morning eggman. 

And, what? 

9 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Damn. Quarantine has really brought out the mentally handicapped and infirm around here. (Not to mention the account duplicators) 

Yes

Just now, Tiberius said:

Good morning eggman. 

And, what? 

And to think this thread morphed out of your personal life.  When the customer chewed you out for not folding his laundry properly :  "You are a terrible employee.  Totally unfit for the job."  You forgot the part about sending an email to corporate about you. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The “timeline” was filled with innuendo, assumptions, leaps of reason, and the obligatory unnamed sources.  The paragraph he included, and the link provided, reads like a high school term paper.  You know that, I know, but geesh.

The issue of budget cuts and how OBVIOUSLY they lead directly to mismanagement——I heard a story today about a company that is assisting people in all 50 states with filing for unemployment benefits.  The response on the state level  has been problematic, crashed websites, overwhelmingly phone traffic, confusion and mayhem.  This company automated the submission for all 50 states, with a team of 7.  Being a cynical man, I’ll wait to see how this all plays out over the long haul, but it sure is a bad look for the combined firepower of the staffing and budget for a whole boatload of state agencies. 

I know. Linking articles like that is nothing more than intellectual desperation. Given the quality of his posts, my guess is he didn't read past the headline.

The responses at the state level have been an absolute cluster ****. I have friends here in North Carolina that couldn't apply for unemployment benefits for weeks - couldn't get through on line and couldn't speak with a live person. You would think the level of incompetence and mismanagement would open the eyes the people who are always clamoring for more government control....

7 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I know. Linking articles like that is nothing more than intellectual desperation. Given the quality of his posts, my guess is he didn't read past the headline.

The responses at the state level have been an absolute cluster ****. I have friends here in North Carolina that couldn't apply for unemployment benefits for weeks - couldn't get through on line and couldn't speak with a live person. You would think the level of incompetence and mismanagement would open the eyes the people who are always clamoring for more government control....

So you would be against another bailout for the economy? 

31 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Asshatharry, one of the few who takes advice from Gleeful Gator and actually follows it. 

Asshatharry is like the village idiot here on PPP; however, he does serve a valuable function for me with his emoji responses.

I can quickly scroll down a page and see which posts are worth reading (the ones he responds to with a "meh" emoji) and which ones make absolutely no sense at all and would be a waste of my time to read (the ones he responds to with a "thumbs up" emoji).

I refer to it as the Asshatharry Barometer

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

One might expect that response, but the typical one is that this proves we need MORE government because clearly the problem was there wasn't enough government.  Had there been more, these delays and crashes would've been avoided.

And, it should properly be democrats rolling out the technologies used by government because they did such a wonderful job with the ACA Insurance Exchanges and the Iowa Caucus vote reporting. <_<

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you would be against another bailout for the economy? 

Yes, that's exactly what I meant, I would like people to have absolutely no income, families to starve, and the entire economy to collapse and fall into a depression worse than 1929....

Why don't you just call yourself an idiot and save the rest of us the time?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

One might expect that response, but the typical one is that this proves we need MORE government because clearly the problem was there wasn't enough government.  Had there been more, these delays and crashes would've been avoided.

And, it should properly be democrats rolling out the technologies used by government because they did such a wonderful job with the ACA Insurance Exchanges and the Iowa Caucus vote reporting. <_<

The government is the foundation of our civilization. It’s a nice punching bag for people to moan and complain about, but we have the highest standard of living and comfort and luxury, it large part because of our government. Oh, but website didn’t work once, lol 

3 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Yes, that's exactly what I meant, I would like people to have absolutely no income, families to starve, and the entire economy to collapse and fall into a depression worse than 1929....

Why don't you just call yourself an idiot and save the rest of us the time?

You do realize that the guy from the laundromat will now accuse you of wanting people to die because sarcasm flies way over his head, right?

• Thank you (+1) 1