Super Tuesday Primaries 3/3

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Despite your protestations, the American people overlooked Trump being caught on tape admitting to sexually assaulting women when he greets them.  

If they did that because they "wanted change," then they will overlook Joe's bats in the attic if they aren't happy with that change.

There's a reason Joe keeps throwing Obama's name out there every time he speaks publicly: it's going to get him elected.

8 years as Vice President to one of the most popular Presidents in history who's still INCREDIBLY popular and who was the most recent President before the new guy is literally the perfect opportunity for any Trump voter who now regrets his/her vote (and there are a lot of them out there, make no mistake) to go back to safe-ole-Joe, because they're familiar with him and they'll associate his new Presidency with the 8 years leading up to Trump.

I would vote for Sanders, but I really didn't want him as the Democratic candidate.  And I'm glad it's looking like he won't be.

As to the bolded, you’re simply, officially, irrefutably wrong.  Whether it makes you feel better to summon righteous indignation at the comment made, I cannot say, but what he said neither reflects a claim of wrongdoing nor an admission of guilt. It simply reflects the experiences of Trump,and I’d gather many, many thousands of wealthy men—politicians, rock stars, athletes movie stars, a movie mogul or two, and though I cannot attest to this personally, probably more than a fair share of men who happen to be substantially better looking than the rest.  For all I know, you might be one, though you’re probably blowing the gift God himself bestowed on you by walking around talking about your feelings sporting a man-bun and wearing a faded poncho made of organic hemp and broken down sandals covering feet caked in dirt after attending the most recent Phish concert. 

Where was I? 

Again, I never underestimate the enemy, and I agree that the scores of disciples of Obama still worship at what he refers to as the “Altar of How Great I Art”. I already outlined the voting habits of folks as I see them, and have no doubt many Obamaniacs would gladly go back in time to a colorless world of despair where we were constantly told things could not be accomplished, that it was too hard, too tough, that we all had to prepare for the USA to take its rightful place in the middle of the pack, and sit idly by while our $$$$ went global, where terrorist nations get the benjamins and the American tax payer got the bill for it.  I know the common sentiment is that Barry proclaimed that it would take a full 10 years and 4 months for his recovery to begin, but you’ve been duped sir. 

Barry O tossed a salad for Clinton.  Question, how did that go?  How well did the anointing by The One work in 2016?  Her biggest issue was she fall down/go boom, and she coughed a lot.  That’s not Biden’s issue, his is that when he falls down, he gets up talking about a conversation he had with long dead leaders of China.  When he coughs, he blows out his retina.  

As for 2016 pro-Trump voters fleeing to vote for Soft Hands Joe, sure, I’m sure that you believe that’s a thing.  It is perfectly logical that folks who voted for a less tyrannical govt, freedom to keep more of the money they earn, a sense of optimism for the country, sensible border security, a return to conservative control of the SC and lower level courts, who watched the Russian experiment fail while gumming up 3/4 of his admin, the attempted Kavanaugh character assasination and all the like are running alongside you to vote for a twice-trounced candidate who frequently tries to butter his toast with the car keys, which, btw he thinks are to his 1957 Chevy. 

Your people can win, of course they can.  But the game hasn’t even started for Joe, and he looks baaaaaad. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 hours ago, section122 said:

It just feels like you are taking standard party politics and making it a grander conspiracy with Trump as some white knight here to save us and dismantle the cabal.  I just don't see that.  I see the dems throwing a fit bc they thought they had 16 in the bag.  They had been planning it since 08 and couldn't believe it was foiled by Trump of all people!

All good with agreeing to disagree :beer: 

But even though it’s not the right thread for me to go too deep with my response, I just wanted to clarify a touch. I assure you my position is not what you state above. My working hypothesis is not that Trump is single handedly doing this, or the mastermind of it all — he’s the public face of a larger operation. It’s a much larger discussion about the intelligence community being at war with itself — much of which never goes “public” in the way political dust ups do. But there’s evidence of this being a legit analysis all around if you look beyond the headlines. The whole global system has inarguably been going through some major “adjustments” or realignments since 2016 — not just here at home, and not just with politics. 

But you could end up being right that it’s just a sensationalized spin on party politics in the end. No doubt about that. If there ends up not being anything more than talk done about the whole illegal spying operation which was exposed, then it’ll be back to “meet the new boss, same as the old”. The odds, going by history and reason, are on your side there. 

I’m just an optimist — at least for now :beer: 

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

I think you and I both live in the same area ?. Judging by my office and campus, I dont think you're on an island. Hell. Most of my friends and coworkers don't know I support Trump. I just tell them I'm not into politics to shut down their rants. Different strokes I guess. Nice to see we all feel like we're on an island. ?

I'd love to know how many people are exactly like this.  

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Bold accusation.

Link? I mean, if its on tape, and you heard it, and it's true, then you must have the link right?

I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait.

Precisely what he said like a month before the Election.

I'm sorry but is unwelcome kissing not assault in the world of PPP?

And even though he doesn't actually state he does it, it's oddly specific that he says something like You can do anything. Grab 'em by the *****.

The guy is just an utterly disgusting human being and this is a country with Puritanical roots that's always REALLY cared about the public persona of our Presidents because we've always basically wanted a "good guy" in office, even when many of our Presidents haven't been that. 

The country overlooked that in the lead up to the election for the sake of change. Now Trump is the Establishment PLUS he's a disgusting human being.

"Good guy" is basically what Biden has built his career on. 

Can't wait for November.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

2 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

And even though he doesn't actually state he does it, it's oddly specific that he says something like You can do anything. Grab 'em by the *****.

The guy is just an utterly disgusting human being and this is a country with Puritanical roots that's always REALLY cared about the public persona of our Presidents because we've always basically wanted a "good guy" in office, even when many of our Presidents haven't been that. 

The country overlooked that in the lead up to the election for the sake of change. Now Trump is the Establishment PLUS he's a disgusting human being.

Can't wait for November.

Do you know anything about the history of US Presidents? Warren G Harding made Bill Clinton and Donald Trump look like gentlemen. 

Herbert Hoover was a “good guy” he was also an awful president. 

9 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Here's what it boils down to for me.

As much as Joe may not be what he once was--although complaints of his mental deterioration are a bit hyperbolic--the electorate disregarded the fact that Trump was caught on tape saying he consistently sexually assaults women.

Barring a heart attack or long hospital stay (which could possibly happen), the gaffes on the campaign trail and claims of dementia by the far-right will be overlooked by most of the electorate.

That must be some tape that you heard. Link?

They let you...

As I've said before, for some reason  there are a lot of people (usually men) who do not  want to have a discussion about women who want a "notch in their bedpost" by sleeping with rich men, famous men, professional athletes, musicians, etc. They are called puck bunnies, buckle bunnies, etc.  Women chase men for many, many reasons, and fame and fortune is a powerful aphrodisiac for some.

Whether or not you find President Trump attractive (I never did), that does not mean there are not women out there who do. What form that takes? I try not to judge. Slut shamming is bad, or so I have been told by "progressives."

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

5 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Can't wait for November.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/biden-responds-to-allegation-of-unwanted-touching-kissing-not-once--never--did-i-believe-i-acted-inappropriately/2019/03/31/6b62e67c-53b8-11e9-814f-e2f46684196e_story.html

You actually support the “good guy” who thinks the problem is that the women he assaulted with  unwanted “hugs, expressions of support and comfort” didn’t understand that he thought it ok to do what he did.  I think he thinks if they just understood he is Joe Biden, Good Guy, they would probably want more physical attention, not less. 

Most people are guilty of hypocrisy from time to time. All the raging about the puritanical roots of the USA aside, this seems to be a blind spot for you.  @Buffalo_Gal said it much better than I ever could, and certainly reflects the opinions of most women I have spoken to on the issue that so offends you on Trump, but makes JB a #goodguy4life.  Btw, one of my friends is a self-avowed liberal revolutionary. When she tossed that at me one day, I replied as BG outlined above, she smiled, shook her head and surrendered the narrative. She still thinks I’m crazy, she simply was uninterested in that particular point. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, JetsFan20 said:

Do you know anything about the history of US Presidents? Warren G Harding made Bill Clinton and Donald Trump look like gentlemen. 

Herbert Hoover was a “good guy” he was also an awful president. 

I disagree with calling Hoover an awful President (in a friendly respectful way).  He believed in letting the problems associated with the Depression working themselves out versus carrying out a heavy program of intervention by the federal government.  To his disadvantage he certainly was not charismatic when speaking in public.  World War II was the stimulus that rich and poor in the US were willing to accept to get the economy back on its feet.  Hoover's administration never aligned with an acceptable event that would allow for massive federal spending.  Stimulation in an area of the economy such as agriculture would have not made things better as there was over production already in that sector of the economy.  More production would have further reduced prices received for agricultural commodities making it even more difficult to service debts.  Even as tough as things were the public was not in favor of general wealth redistribution nor printing money to help out the most adversely affected.

7 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Unwanted kissing.

Got it.

36 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

And clearly he was talking about how he interacts with every single woman he encounters every day.

and no man has ever bragged about sex to another man before.     It’s all 101% facts what he said for sure 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

That must be some tape that you heard. Link?

They let you...

As I've said before, for some reason  there are a lot of people (usually men) who do not  want to have a discussion about women who want a "notch in their bedpost" by sleeping with rich men, famous men, professional athletes, musicians, etc. They are called puck bunnies, buckle bunnies, etc.  Women chase men for many, many reasons, and fame and fortune is a powerful aphrodisiac for some.

Whether or not you find President Trump attractive (I never did), that does not mean there are not women out there who do. What form that takes? I try not to judge. Slut shamming is bad, or so I have been told by "progressives."

giphy.gif

Welp... if Donald Trump says all that unsolicited kissing and insinuated ***** grabbing is allowable and acceptable because "they let you do it" :lol: then you must be absolutely right... he's a virtuous man  :thumbsup:

Wait, are we now pretending that Trump didn't already have a well-known reputation as a rich womanizer with this idiotic argument that he admitted to sexual assaulting everything that moves?

Or are some dumbasses going to understand that the 'needle didn't move' because no one was ***** surprised that he was bragging about being a rich womanizer?

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

giphy.gif

Welp... if Donald Trump says all that unsolicited kissing and insinuated ***** grabbing is allowable and acceptable because "they let you do it" :lol: then you must be absolutely right... he's a virtuous man  :thumbsup:

Who said he was virtuous? Man had a playboy reputation.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/biden-responds-to-allegation-of-unwanted-touching-kissing-not-once--never--did-i-believe-i-acted-inappropriately/2019/03/31/6b62e67c-53b8-11e9-814f-e2f46684196e_story.html

You actually support the “good guy” who thinks the problem is that the women he assaulted with  unwanted “hugs, expressions of support and comfort” didn’t understand that he thought it ok to do what he did.  I think he thinks if they just understood he is Joe Biden, Good Guy, they would probably want more physical attention, not less. 

Most people are guilty of hypocrisy from time to time. All the raging about the puritanical roots of the USA aside, this seems to be a blind spot for you.  @Buffalo_Gal said it much better than I ever could, and certainly reflects the opinions of most women I have spoken to on the issue that so offends you on Trump, but makes JB a #goodguy4life.  Btw, one of my friends is a self-avowed liberal revolutionary. When she tossed that at me one day, I replied as BG outlined above, she smiled, shook her head and surrendered the narrative. She still thinks I’m crazy, she simply was uninterested in that particular point. 

Oh puhleaze...

There's a big difference between hugs of comfort or "violating personal space" and kissing or grabbing a woman's ***** on first meeting her.

This unyielding defense of that is mind-boggling

4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Unwanted kissing.

Got it.

Upon immediately meeting them and also the inferred ***** grabbing

Anyway... this has been fun... back to the main forum for a bit.

Maybe I'll pop back in after the next primary  :flirt:

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Oh puhleaze...

There's a big difference between hugs of comfort or "violating personal space" and kissing or grabbing a woman's ***** on first meeting her.

serious question.

did say he 'could' or that he 'did'?

big difference.

• Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

OgI7Qoq.gif

It's slightly out of frame, but he's clearly holding this girl's arm in order to keep her from moving away.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

2016: DNC runs a highly unlikable pro-regime change war candidate, deeply corrupted by financial corruption and scandal in multiple countries... 

2017-2019: DNC wonders why they lost and vows to do something different next time. 

2020: DNC runs a highly unlikable pro-regime change war candidate, deeply corrupted by financial corruption and scandal in multiple countries... 

They've learned nothing from 2016. And it's hilarious. :lol: 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

2016: DNC runs a highly unlikable pro-regime change war candidate, deeply corrupted by financial corruption and scandal in multiple countries... 

2017-2019: DNC wonders why they lost and vows to do something different next time. 

2020: DNC runs a highly unlikable pro-regime change war candidate, deeply corrupted by financial corruption and scandal in multiple countries... 

They've learned nothing from 2016. And it's hilarious. :lol: 

From the party of "Our issue isn't our policies...it's that we just don't explain them well enough..."

19 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

There's a fine line line between inferred and implied. Too fine to accuse.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Did and does.

not that i don't believe you but i'm going to have to ask for evidence such as an audio recording.

17 minutes ago, Foxx said:

not that i don't believe you but i'm going to have to ask for evidence such as an audio recording.

Type in "access hollywood tape Donald Trump" on google or youtube.

You'll find it easily.

I transcribed that last night after listening to it.  Admittedly I had a couple Sierra Nevada Hop Bullets (go ahead... call me a beer snob  :nana:) beforehand so maybe my transcription was wrong.

5 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

You'll find it easily.

I transcribed that last night after listening to it.  Admittedly I had a couple Sierra Nevada Hop Bullets (go ahead... call me a beer snob  :nana:) beforehand so maybe my transcription was wrong.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Oh puhleaze...

Anyway... this has been fun... back to the main forum for a bit.

Maybe I'll pop back in after the next primary

Yes, there is a difference between consenual physical contact in the Trump scenario, and  ***** Joe pawing at a woman who prefers not to be pawed at. That doesn't change because you think it's acceptable, it isn't about you.  That said, you're the guy who defines consensual physical contact as "sexual assault".

Surely, she must have wanted it, is that what you people say? 

Classic enabler. Its why Joe gets away with it. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

You'll find it easily.

first of all, lazy ass.

i did as you suggested and found this video:

https://youtu.be/NcZcTnykYbw?t=67

should be cued up at the right place; 1:07 in.

he says, "you know, i'm automatically attracted to beautiful women, i just start kissing them. it's like a magnet, i just kiss, i don't even wait. and when your a star they let you do it. you can do anything... grab 'em by the *****, you can do anything"

so you must have been drunk on your preppy IPA's. he didn't say he did, he said 'you could'. so your whole argument is nothing more than, 'feelings'.

additionally, the way he is talking, has the air of braggadocio to it meaning it was 'guy talk'. now, just from knowing you through the years, i think i am pretty safe in saying that you don't understand the 'guy talk' and smak that gets bandied about amongst men in talking about their, 'conquests', of which this is all that this is. but, you have been conditioned by the media to say, 'OMG!!!! he is a horrible human being'. as such, your reaction here is understandable considering who it is coming from.

as has been mentioned previously here, there are women who will throw themselves at wealthy men so i don't doubt that what he says is true. these women who throw themselves at men like this, will let you do the things he speaks of, it is just a fact of life, it has nothing at all to do with 'liberal feelings', sorry.  

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Foxx said:

first of all, lazy ass.

he says, "you know, i'm automatically attracted to beautiful women, i just start kissing them. it's like a magnet, i just kiss, i don't even wait. and when your a star they let you do it. you can do anything... grab 'em by the *****, you can do anything"

so you must have been drunk on your preppy IPA's. he didn't say he did, he said 'you could'. so your whole argument is nothing more than, 'feelings'.

additionally, the way he is talking, has the air of braggadocio to it meaning it was 'guy talk'. now, just from knowing you through the years, i think i am pretty safe in saying that you don't understand the 'guy talk' and smak that gets bandied about amongst men in talking about their, 'conquests', of which this is all that this is. but, you have been conditioned by the media to say, 'OMG!!!! he is a horrible human being'. as such, your reaction here is understandable considering who it is coming from.

as has been mentioned previously here, there are women who will throw themselves at wealthy men so i don't doubt that what he says is true. these women who throw themselves at men like this, will let you do the things he speaks of, it is just a fact of life, it has nothing at all to do with 'liberal feelings', sorry.  

You listened? 

default_ph34r.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

first of all, lazy ass.

So I was correct in my transcription.

He literally states that he DOES kiss them.  He DOES.  I don't know how you're reading that otherwise when it's so obviously right there.

And despite whatever you think you've learned about me over the years of posting, I'm not a prude. 

(good example of why our "Internet selves" are often mistaken for real identities)

My buddies and I have partaken in enough "locker room banter", but it's associated with consensual acts or things that are just desires... but this isn't that.

23 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

He literally states that he DOES kiss them.  He DOES.  I don't know how you're reading that otherwise when it's so obviously right there.

And despite whatever you think you've learned about me over the years of posting, I'm not a prude. 

(good example of why our "Internet selves" are often mistaken for real identities)

My buddies and I have partaken in enough "locker room banter", but it's associated with consensual acts or things that are just desires... but this isn't that.

OMG, he kisses women. let's have a freakin' lynchin' partay. please point out where in there he states it is against their will. i'll wait....

once again, you are taking the whole thing out of context and inserting your, '#orangemanbad' feelings into it. step outside of yourself for a minute and understand how irrational you sound.

btw, i managed to obtain footage of you and the guys ;)

97f5495d8c8f66aefcf3eef7fe57d3995647bc82

Edited by Foxx
  • Haha (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

OMG, he kisses women. let's have a freakin' lynchin' partay. please point out where in there he states it is against their will. i'll wait....

once again, you are taking the whole thing out of context and inserting your, '#orangemanbad' feelings into it. step outside of yourself for a minute and understand how irrational you sound.

btw, i managed to obtain footage of you and the guys ;)

97f5495d8c8f66aefcf3eef7fe57d3995647bc82

I question this footage. Where are the man buns?

• Like (+1) 1

...the DNC's best foot forward.......

1. Democratic "Leadership"-Pelosi & Schumer

2. Offer up "The Killer B's" for primaries (Biden, Bernie & Bloomberg).

3. Set themselves up for a MMA style brokered convention.

4. VP female whispers include Hillary and Michele Obama.

5. Impeach....Impeach...Impeach...

6. Support for illegal immigration, sanctuary cities, public sidewalks as port-a-pottys in Dem led cities, homeless forgiveness for up to $949 in petty theft, etc.

...the Party to control politics in this nation?.......find be a BETTER example defining "disaster" and I'll gladly STFU.......

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

first of all, lazy ass.

lol and all this time I thought he said 'grab 'em by the *****' literally oh ...

This is another one of those 'Mexico is going to pay for the wall'

libtard translations...

• Like (+1) 5

40 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....isn't "Superfluous Tuesday" a MUCH better description of their pathetic offerings??.....if that was their definition of "Super Tuesday", what the hell does "Mediocre Tuesday" look like?.....we're screwed.........

Bernie's Super Tuesday would have been wide left.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Jesus you must be a crazy bunch to hang up with.

Transplant Buddy: I met a girl last night, we got together and it was awesome!

Transplant: Is she of the faith? 

Transplant Buddy:  What?! She was hot!

Transplant: Hot for Jesus? Was she hot for Jesus, and did you confirm acceptance for hand-holding aka first base and a peck on  the cheek aka second base? 

Transplant Buddy:  I don't think you understand the bases.  She was wild.

Transplant: Wild?  Like wild for education?  Was she into physics or theology?  That's so cool, when a woman is HFE (hot for education)? 

Transplant Buddy: I'm voting for Trump. Life is way easier over there. 

×××××

Biden is the deviant here based on your standards TBF. Let men and women be men and women. 

• Haha (+1) 1