Tryee Jackson should play in the XFL

Tatonka68

2 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Watching the XFL it seems the best QB's are athletic QB's who can run and throw. This would be a great place for him to work on his game, get paid and work towards the NFL. I think he would be a star in the XFL.

He already is. Both Tyree and another ex Bills QB in Cardale Jones are on the DC Defenders

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Gambit said:

He already is. Both Tyree and another ex Bills QB in Cardale Jones are on the DC Defenders

Not sure how much playing time he's had but I saw him on one conversion after TD and he got blown up good.

38 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Watching the XFL it seems the best QB's are athletic QB's who can run and throw. This would be a great place for him to work on his game, get paid and work towards the NFL. I think he would be a star in the XFL.

He should a different position.  Or another sport

39 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

He rides the pine when Cardale is throwing 4 int’s 

He actually played the 4th quarter last weekend, probably because of said INTs.

18 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

I'd imagine it'd be faster to google this than make a topic.

With the draft coming up, I really think the Bills should take a look at this Josh Allen kid.  He's mobile and athletic so they should grab him before the XFL scoops him up.

54 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Not sure how much playing time he's had but I saw him on one conversion after TD and he got blown up good.

Yeah, I’ve seen Tyree be used on RPO and conversion plays.  I think I only saw him get one good gain and get blown up on the other plays.

8 hours ago, Buffalo619 said:

The XFL?? Please, these guys still have the grandeur of the NFL. 

Playing for the XFL means you’ve given up on your dream. It’s as low as you can go. 

Let this XFL charade play out.

It's very debatable whether Tyree Jackson is even good enough to play in the XFL 

• Like (+1) 3

15 hours ago, Buffalo619 said:

The XFL?? Please, these guys still have the grandeur of the NFL. 

Playing for the XFL means you’ve given up on your dream. It’s as low as you can go. 

Let this XFL charade play out.

I have actually watched a few or the games in the XFL. These guys are playing there for a paycheck. 

In all, a player who spends the entire year in the XFL ($27,040), starts every game ($16,850), and wins half of his games ($11,110) will make $55,000. That is the number the league is using as the average player salary with full-time starters earning salaries between $43,890 to $66,110. (copy and paste from SI.com)

Not bad for people that couldn't stick in their dream job as a NFL player. That said they are playing to get noticed. Most players wont be noticed as baggers at a local grocery store only to win the Super Bowl. Just the same most posters wont be noticed for their dream job of a NFL GM....?

It's been said that Tyree would have been better served staying in college ball, UB or wherever, for a final year. Maybe he'd improve but I wonder. I know his dad plays a big role and has a much higher opinion of his son's skills than others. He felt UB was "holding him back." I don't know if that's true.

33 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It's been said that Tyree would have been better served staying in college ball, UB or wherever, for a final year. Maybe he'd improve but I wonder. I know his dad plays a big role and has a much higher opinion of his son's skills than others. He felt UB was "holding him back." I don't know if that's true.

odds are he just wasn’t an nfl qb, either way. I’m not sure it matters which route would’ve created the best qb if the end result is either the 150th or 160th best qb out there, right? (ignoring actual numbers and getting the concept)

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Mountain Man said:

It's very debatable whether Tyree Jackson is even good enough to play in the XFL 

He's terrible.  If Tyree Jackson is good enough to start in the XFL, then the XFL will never last.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

You think $66,110 is a decent living? I’d be on the streets!! Where do you live?

I made that amnt at my first job in high school, serving tables. 

Embarrassing, pro athletes who can’t even make enough to afford a $2000 mortgage is bad, bad news. Let the charade end...

You must not have seen what the median household income in the US is.