2020 NFL Combine

YoloinOhio

20 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Sure is

Not me! I pegged him at 4.26, so I’m plenty happy. Reagor is the guy that is slightly disappointing.

The guy I really wanted to gauge was Hamler. I felt he was a 4.35 guy, and if that held he’d have been a borderline 1st for me, because he does everything well.

I think all 3 top WRs go between picks 8 and 15.

I am really think ruggs jeudy and lamb is the order

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Reagor got thick for the combine it seems. Still think he’s a faster Jarvis Landry

He ran a 4.77 ?

As always watch the tape and don't fall in love with the workout data here...

Edited by Reed83HOF

7 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Claypool is a straight ahead runner... takes about 15 yards to get up to speed. Wasted effort and energy in and out of routes. He may have a chance at late round 2 but I’m still thinking round 3.

Agreed. I think he has value as a move/flex guy, but I’m thinking I’d rather have Mims if I’m going for a size/speed guy at WR.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

No.  I asked a question the first time and you failed to answer it. So I figured if I added 2 question marks instead of one you may actually answer it

Didn’t know I owed you an explanation. Besides...I did answer. I said compared to the others I’m not as impressed. 

19 minutes ago, H2o said:

In a perfect world we could get Ruggs and Claypool. Sigh.......

Ruggs would be incredible if he falls to us. I like Antonio Gandy-Golden, Liberty. He looked great out there today. Big guy guy, ran well and looked smith with good hands in the drills. 

Either way I believe Josh Allen is going to get 2 good WRs out of this draft. Great news. 

What happened to Shenault? Is he hurt? He just ran on 40 and it was very bad.

5 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Didn’t know I owed you an explanation. Besides...I did answer. I said compared to the others I’m not as impressed. 

You didn’t owe me one.  Where did I say that?  This is a message board.  People quote other posters and ask them questions based on what they wrote.  

For the 2nd time.....compared other 40 times or compared to others’ game tapes? Have you watched his film?

Edited by NewEra

5 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Agreed. I think he has value as a move/flex guy, but I’m thinking I’d rather have Mims if I’m going for a size/speed guy at WR.

I’ve put Mims up there late round 2 for months now...

After the top 5.... I’ve had Jefferson, Aiyuk, Reagor and Mims.... Then I think Bryan Edwards and Gabriel Davis are there later round 2.  Followed by Pittman and Claypool, but round 3.

But I’ve seen Mims mocked in round 1. That may happen. But minimum top 10 picks round 2. He is probably now gonna be talked as a possible top 5 WR....

4 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

After the top 5.... I’ve had Jefferson, Aiyuk, Reagor and Mims.... Then I think Bryan Edwards and Gabriel Davis are there later round 2.  Followed by Pittman and Claypool, but round 3.

But I’ve seen Mims mocked in round 1. That may happen. But minimum top 10 picks round 2. He is probably now gonna be talked as a possible top 5 WR....

I like Mims better than Higgins and I'm not big on Shenault either...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

Galvatron?

Sorry, saw him in person at the Senior Bowl. That comparison is ridiculous. 

He’s still a late round 2 early round 3.  If bet round 3.

Im hoping for a trade down 4-5 spots? Grab Shenault, Higgins, or Mims, but also pick up an extra 3rd!

6 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

I feel like you’ve got Lamb/Jeudy/Ruggs top-15. Then Jefferson/Aiyuk/Reagor late round 1. After that probably Hamler/Higgins/Laviska/Mims early-mid 2nd. Claypool is with a whole mess of guys that could round out day 2.

• Like (+1) 2