2020 NFL Combine

YoloinOhio

Just now, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Man CeeDee is smooth just like DeAndre Hopkins.

That's been my comparison too.

Just now, Mat68 said:

Hopefully, Juedy or Lamb fall because of the 40s.  Speeds important.  Getting open is another thing.

Not gonna happen. 4.51 is fine and dandy for CeeDee. And if anything Jeudy’s 4.46 is a pleasant surprise.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Not me! I pegged him at 4.26, so I’m plenty happy. Reagor is the guy that is slightly disappointing.

The guy I really wanted to gauge was Hamler. I felt he was a 4.35 guy, and if that held he’d have been a borderline 1st for me, because he does everything well.

Certainly was disappointing. I find it strange because Reagor’s burned a bunch of corners who will likely run 4.4s. I’m wondering if the extra muscle he put on was seriously detrimental.

Feel the same about Hamler. I really wanted to see him and Bowden. 

1 minute ago, whorlnut said:

When compared to the others, I’m not as impressed.

Impressed with shat??  His 40 time??  Or his game tape?

1 minute ago, DCOrange said:

Still reminds me of DJ Moore personally

I think he’s much more effective on the outside than moore

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Just checked his stats pretty impressive this year, although ND played some weaker teams. Noticed he's from BC. Interesting.

Yeah, but he was really their only downfield target so defenses keyed on him. Fink is a poor man's Beasley. They had a trick-play guy in Lenzy and a good TE in Kmet.  

7 minutes ago, H2o said:

My boy Claypool is killing it right now. A 4.42 40 @ 238lblbs, a 40.5" vertical, and a 10'6" broad jump. 

Claypool is a straight ahead runner... takes about 15 yards to get up to speed. Wasted effort and energy in and out of routes. He may have a chance at late round 2 but I’m still thinking round 3.