2020 NFL Combine

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I always thought Tanner Muse was a LB 

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

could be  but he has excellent speed, maybe could be that hybrid safety they talk about.

I saw someone compare him to Milano. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

could be  but he has excellent speed, maybe could be that hybrid safety they talk about.

Chased down Dobbins in the fiesta bowl to keep him out of the end zone, enormous play, he’s a dog 

10 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I saw someone compare him to Milano. 

I could definitely see that 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

EDIT: I should clarify that I do like him. I have a borderline 1st on him. The above is what has to this point held me back from going with a true 1st round grade. 

I’m just looking at YouTube vids and don’t claim to be a draft prospect expert, but this guy looks elite. I’m getting excited about the possibility of him on the Bills D. I was thinking they’d trade up for him, but if you think he’s a borderline 1st round talent, then I’d be extremely happy to get him at 22. 

I would go all LSU for the first 3 picks. 3 of these guys: Chaisson, Jefferson, Fulton, Edwards-Helaire. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, PIZ said:

I’m just looking at YouTube vids and don’t claim to be a draft prospect expert, but this guy looks elite. I’m getting excited about the possibility of him on the Bills D. I was thinking they’d trade up for him, but if you think he’s a borderline 1st round talent, then I’d be extremely happy to get him at 22. 

I would go all LSU for the first 3 picks. 3 of these guys: Chaisson, Jefferson, Fulton, Edwards-Helaire. 

The more I watch, the more I think he is Definately on the radar at 22. Three things in this highlight I'd like to point out. 

1) high motor/high character(#18)

2)plenty of speed/size/bend

3) "He just did his job"

oh, and he sets the edge very well

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

I’d be surprised if a guy who has dynamic pass rush potential like Chaisson makes it to pick 22.  Burns went 16? last year.  Chaisson seems more versatile than Burns was.  

Burns was WAY more polished as a pass rusher than Chaisson is however.

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/1/2020 at 12:21 PM, Locomark said:

Shenault having core surgery per CBS sportsline....... one more reason NOT to draft him....

I never saw the first round appeal for him. 
good player and kid just not at 22

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s elite 

I was playing basketball the other day and after an offensive possession I started backpedaling down the middle of the court to get on defense while keeping an eye out for who was coming from where. At about half court, with nobody around me, my right foot decided that it wanted to be my left foot and my left foot was fine with the arrangement so they decided to switch. Unfortunately, halfway through this swap the two sides differed on the minutia of the deal and decided to fight, with my right foot launching a wild haymaker into my left foot. They eventually made up, but not until I was on my back looking up at the poorly insulated gym ceiling while my former friends stood around me laughing...

All that to say, this form of athleticism and fluidity isn't even something my brain can realistically comprehend without getting dizzy...  

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I was playing basketball the other day and after an offensive possession I started backpedaling down the middle of the court to get on defense while keeping an eye out for who was coming from where. At about half court, with nobody around me, my right foot decided that it wanted to be my left foot and my left foot was fine with the arrangement so they decided to switch. Unfortunately, halfway through this swap the two sides differed on the minutia of the deal and decided to fight, with my right foot launching a wild haymaker into my left foot. They eventually made up, but not until I was on my back looking up at the poorly insulated gym ceiling while my former friends stood around me laughing...

All that to say, this form of athleticism and fluidity isn't even something my brain can realistically comprehend without getting dizzy...  

Maybe bball isn't your sport ?

Last week at the gym I glassed someone going for a weak layup 

Made my day

On 2/29/2020 at 9:31 PM, CEN-CAL17 said:

I think it would be hard to say Mims isn’t worth the 22 pick.... 6’3” 210, 4.38 40 yd dash, fastest 3 cone 6.66 (which may be a top 3 even after the cornerbacks), 38” vert.

Nearly 200 career receptions, 3,000 receiving yards, 28 TDs.

This kid is talented. I think the Bills can trade down a few spots and still grab him. But after the combine he may have jumped Shenault, Higgins Jefferson, Reagor IMO...... Mims has always been high for me, I think I may have been the only one really talking him up here months ago. I think we can all agree he doesn’t make it past the first 10 picks in round 2. But I honestly feel if he doesn’t go round 1, he’ll be one of the first picks day 2.

...interesting....was reading a mock yesterday where they had him pegged as a 3rd or 4th rounder......realistic or way off base?..........

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

It's definitely not. But, it gets me out of the house and usually only causes mild damage. 

Work on that technique and become a spot jump shooter ?

Any decent athlete can become a great shooter with form and reps

And it saves your body

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...interesting....was reading a mock yesterday where they had him pegged as a 3rd or 4th rounder......realistic or way off base?..........

Still can't see him round 1. He has some great traits but his lack of route running polish and not diverse route tree will make him a RD2 pick imo

Earlier round 2 but he just isn't polished enough as a route runner, tho the potential is there

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

And it saves your body

Still can't see him round 1. He has some great traits but his lack of route running polish and not diverse route tree will make him a RD2 pick imo

Earlier round 2 but he just isn't polished enough as a route runner, tho the potential is there

...thanks bud....:thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

And it saves your body

I usually am a banger. Big, not overly athletic. I get the ball on rebounds and put it up in the paint. Works pretty well for me and then I'll drop a three every once in a while just to mess with peoples brains. lol 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I usually am a banger. Big, not overly athletic. I get the ball on rebounds and put it up in the paint. Works pretty well for me and then I'll drop a three every once in a while just to mess with peoples brains. lol 

Every team needs a guy Willing to get dirty!

SU **** the bed this year because they can't rebound or defend anyone down low lol

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

And it saves your body

I am with you having started to watch some Mims.