2020 NFL Combine

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, wppete said:

Damn I’m impressed. This is an impressive group of WRs and I think the other Group is a lot better. 

I bet Beane drafts 2 WR this year. 

They all look really good. Trying not to get my heart set on anyone because there are so many 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, wppete said:

Antonio Gandy-Golden in the 3rd round. Hope that happens. Laviska Shenault in the 1st round and we would have a scary Offense. 

Nor sure I agree with the guy you want in the first but I like the premise of going WR in rounds 1 and 3. Let's go get a stud RB in round 2 and that's how we can improve this offence

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Another 5 star guy who never had a decent QB

I think that Peoples-Jones is really getting overlooked. He was a very good receiver in college, but had inconsistent QB play.

I don't expect him to run a 4.40, but I would welcome him on the Bills.

I do like Claypool, but after that 40 time, I am more intrigued. Can he do that on game day?

I really like Justin Jefferson too. He may not be flashy, he just catches the ball.

Dammit Tee Higgins! You should be out there!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, gobills404 said:

Let's cool it with the Chase Claypool hype. Testing better than expected doesn't vault somebody from a 4th/5th round prospect to a 1st rounder.

Seeing as he's been talked about going late 2nd recently I'd say it's fine to talk him up like this.

1 minute ago, gobills404 said:

Let's cool it with the Chase Claypool hype. Testing better than expected doesn't vault somebody from a 4th/5th round prospect to a 1st rounder.

Who called him a 4th/5th rounder?

I have him in tier 3 as a top-60 guy at the moment. But movement up/down a board doesn’t happen because of workouts alone; it happens because testing extremely well forces you to go back and rewatch the game. And often times, upon a rewatch, your grade changes completely.

That’s what happened when I rewatched Josh Allen...had him as a R3 guy in January. Rewatched every throw of his Wyoming career after the combine and came away with a top-10 grade.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Nothing to see here @Bandit

Shuck my corn ? these kids can get it

• Awesome! (+1) 1