2020 NFL Combine

YoloinOhio

My god that was a relaxed easy 4.28 for Rugs. Absolutely no way he drops to #22.

Very disappointing time for Shenault at 4.59. Does he drop out of the 1st round with that speed? Do we trade up at the top of the second and go after him? He is built like a LB. 

1 minute ago, DCOrange said:

Yep, confirmed what I've thought all along. I'll never understand the people saying he was going to be in the 4.3's. 4.55-4.60 is his range and that's totally fine; his strength is his calling card to me.

Still think he's more of a Round 2 than Round 1 though.

Yep. Top-50 is what I figured.

Just now, wppete said:

My god that was a relaxed easy 4.28 for Rugs. Absolutely no way he drops to #22.

Very disappointing time for Shenault at 4.59. Does he drop out of the 1st round with that speed? Do we trade up at the top of the second and go after him? He is built like a LB. 

He can jump as well, should see him dunk.

Just now, Buffalo Junction said:

Sooooo...... TE?

Lol. I think he’ll be a pretty good receiver in the league. Jack of all trades, master of none. But...like others have said, is that worth a first rounder? I don’t know. If he’s Deebo part 2 I’d love that. Like Deebo, I’d feel more comfortable with him in the second. Glad they don’t pay me to screw this up. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Lol. I think he’ll be a pretty good receiver in the league. Jack of all trades, master of none. But...like others have said, is that worth a first rounder? I don’t know. If he’s Deebo part 2 I’d love that. Like Deebo, I’d feel more comfortable with him in the second. Glad they don’t pay me to screw this up. ?

I was being a bit facetious, but when you combine that speed with him needing to develop his routes it might take a while for him to develop into a reliable threat. Until then.... jackknife

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

And as predicted, a lumbering 4.59 for Laviska.

He’s not fast.

Yup! I've been so down on Shenault all year. Dude is way overhyped and I also predicted he would run slow.

4 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Damn Mims is really something 4.39!

Sure is

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

Poor Ruggs. Everyone hyped his 40 so much for days now. So much so that people are disappointed with a 4.28 and a 4.31. ? I’ll take that on the Bills all day!

Not me! I pegged him at 4.26, so I’m plenty happy. Reagor is the guy that is slightly disappointing.

The guy I really wanted to gauge was Hamler. I felt he was a 4.35 guy, and if that held he’d have been a borderline 1st for me, because he does everything well.

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

I hope the 4.31 causes ruggs to fall to 14 ish.

I think all 3 top WRs go between picks 8 and 15.

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, wppete said:

Looked like he was hurt. Didnt run the 2nd one. Not impressed with Viska but his tape speaks for itself. 

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

Sure is

Not me! I pegged him at 4.26, so I’m plenty happy. Reagor is the guy that is slightly disappointing.

The guy I really wanted to gauge was Hamler. I felt he was a 4.35 guy, and if that held he’d have been a borderline 1st for me, because he does everything well.

I think all 3 top WRs go between picks 8 and 15.

Reagor got thick for the combine it seems. Still think he’s a faster Jarvis Landry