TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - Complete

Virgil

5 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

The Arizona Cardinals are taking offers, if anyone is interested in moving up to 21.

You officially have until noon tomorrow if need be. But it wouldn’t suck if it went sooner as we could probably get some more picks in 

Just now, Mark Vader said:

@Kirby Jackson, @section122, @CNYfan, @wppete, @BuffaloHokie13, @GunnerBill, @Philo, @Buffalo Junction, @DJB, @bkep32.

Any of you interested in acquiring the 21st pick? I'm listening to offers. Please respond.

Nope, I have a ton of picks (5 3rds). I’d be interested in moving into the end of round 1 but am staying at 22

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

@Kirby Jackson, @section122, @CNYfan, @wppete, @BuffaloHokie13, @GunnerBill, @Philo, @Buffalo Junction, @DJB, @bkep32.

Any of you interested in acquiring the 21st pick? I'm listening to offers. Please respond.

No one wants your trash pick ?

Get Higgins so your boy Murray has another weapon 

Edited by Virgil
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

No thank you. I don't have a ton of capital and should be able to get a player at a position of need at 29.

With the 21st pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Arizona Cardinals select: Austin Jackson, OT, USC.

Las Vegas is on the clock, @Kirby Jackson.

Kyler Murray gets help on the O-Line, and with our earlier trade, the Cardinals acquired TE Dallas Goedert from the Eagles. The extra picks also help for this up and coming team.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

With the 21st pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Arizona Cardinals select: Austin Jackson, OT, USC.

Las Vegas is on the clock, @Kirby Jackson.

Kyler Murray gets help on the O-Line, and with our earlier trade, the Cardinals acquired TE Dallas Goedert from the Eagles. The extra picks also help for this up and coming team.

I would be irate if I was an eagles fan and Goeddert was traded away. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, CNYfan said:

If the Patriots draft Shenault after the Bills gave up a million needed picks for Ruggs I am going to bash my head into a brick wall 5x then have my left small toe amputated and cremated.   I would hate Bills life so much.

Ruggs is way better than Shenault; sorry

Also the real trade would be closer to this:

For Edmunds in 2018 we gave up Pick #22 in RD1 and Pick #65 in RD3 to move up to pick #16 and Pick #154 in RD5; with this kind of value Beane will move for a top 3 WR. Ithink this makes sense around pick 14-16, need to jump in front of Philly & the Raiders. Easy trade to make;  especially with our extra 4ths and 5ths we can easily get back into RD3 and even still package them to move up in RD2.

Just as an FYI In 2017 to move from pick #10 we got #27 in RD1, plus #91 RD3 and 2018#1. Would Beane pull the trigger for Jeudy or Lamb and give up something similar? He might and this is tougher to predict.

Edited by Reed83HOF