The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

And let me guess.... 9/11 was an inside job? 

I thought we established a few years ago that 9/11 was a plot by Jewish bees to use hypersonic missiles (disguised as airplanes) to pump up DC Tom's defense industry stocks.

12 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I thought we established a few years ago that 9/11 was a plot by Jewish bees to use hypersonic missiles (disguised as airplanes) to pump up DC Tom's defense industry stocks.

This is how I remember it. 

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

News From The Front:

We interrupt your Liberal Protest Thread to talk about the Pandemic.  Today's headline:

Chef Jim Got His Haircut. The Pandemic is OVER!!  

BEST

HAIRCUT

EVER!!! 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If this doesn't lead to a major outbreak in multiple cities -- it'll be a major wake up call to a ton of people. 

Gotta agree with this. It's like a huge,  impromptu, unwanted experiment which will tell us a lot either way.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Gotta agree with this. It's like a huge,  impromptu, unwanted experiment which will tell us a lot either way.

Yup -- and don't get me wrong, I'm not making a prediction one way or the other. This could be a big time problem ahead just when things are supposed to be opening. That's certainly what the expectation should be. But if it doesn't... then I think the country will have something new to be united about. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup -- and don't get me wrong, I'm not making a prediction one way or the other. This could be a big time problem ahead just when things are supposed to be opening. That's certainly what the expectation should be. But if it doesn't... then I think the country will have something new to be united about. 

I'll go out on a limb and predict that this will not lead to a large uptick in serious cases.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2