The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This makes no sense at all. You even contradict yourself 

It makes plenty of sense, and there’s no contradiction.  Most individuals infected with Coronavirus will recover. A small percentage won’t,, others will need medical care. It’s largely based on your individual health factors and genetics. The people should be free to go about life, and incorporate the existence of a new virus into their overall risk assessment. People make these decisions every day of their lives to varying degrees. This is no different . Which business we patronize or activities we participate is up to the individual , and that is as it should be. 

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

Is this for real ? Then again, Blas is a complete moron. 

This is almost as dumb as it would be if trump put Jared Kushner in charge of ...

yeah.  Never mind.  

3 hours ago, westside2 said:

Who do you blame for the virus that started in china? Canada?

This is exactly why you’re on the sheep list.  Carry on.  

Edited by SectionC3

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

It makes plenty of sense, and there’s no contradiction.  Most individuals infected with Coronavirus will recover. A small percentage won’t,, others will need medical care. It’s largely based on your individual health factors and genetics. The people should be free to go about life, and incorporate the existence of a new virus into their overall risk assessment. People make these decisions every day of their lives to varying degrees. This is no different . Which business we patronize or activities we participate is up to the individual , and that is as it should be. 

that-reads-if-you-dont-want-to-quarantin

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

You said the government should make sure hospitals are not overwhelmed, yet you say it's a personal matter for people. That's contradictory

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

This is almost as dumb as it would be if trump put Jared Kushner in charge of ...

Seriously! And where did wonder boy Jared disappear too? One and done with Corona briefings? lol 

Who in the F--- that it was a good idea to put that clown out there? 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Learn your enemies. 

This guy is near the top of the list.

Rising serpent! 

Is Bill Gates the new Hobgoblin? 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

I was so happy when the Surgeon General did a 180 on this goober a few weeks ago.

Yup. 

The real enemies of this world are usually the ones we're told/programmed to trust the most by the establishment. Gates is top of that list. A bad guy all the way through. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

☝️

More dishonesty. Can't argue the facts, so he must shift it to something no one ever said. Least of all me. 

The reality is, Gates is a bad person. The evidence is stark if you care to look. But people like the above won't do it, because of a blind spot that's been built into his cognition by a pernicious media complex. 

* Gates flew to Epstein Island multiple times, both before and after his arrest for child trafficking. 

* Gates is a eugenicist 

* Gates believes in depopulating the planet

* Gates is a CCP apologist

Those facts are not in dispute -- and that's just scratching the surface of how bad/dangerous of a person he is. 

• Thank you (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

☝️

More dishonesty. Can't argue the facts, so he must shift it to something no one ever said. Least of all me. 

Those facts are not in dispute -- and that's just scratching the surface of how bad/dangerous of a person he is. 

☝️

3y8ded.jpg

Again -- not only does that meme prove the left can't meme, it proves how dishonest (and dumb) the above is. Since he's literally trying to avoid talking about the facts I laid out (which are not in dispute) by drowning it out with (bad) memes. :lol: 

There's stupid. 

Then there's billzstime stupid. :lol: 

(then there's GarBoTibs)

• Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I hope it’s not the UV might the president wants to use.  That would be bad.  

I have no idea whether you will look at me in a different light.  And honestly I don’t care.  It’s an internet message board.  Whatevs.  Even if it wasn’t an internet message board, I probably still wouldn’t care.  My life improved dramatically when I stopped worrying about what others think of me.  As long as I live my life the right way and do the best I can every day, I’m good.  

You should try caring more about what people think of you.  Maybe you'll be less of a turd.  ?

• Haha (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

We will see exactly what this means, I guess. With Cuomo , and to an increasing extent Poloncarz, I expect the worst. I’ll hope for the best, but neither one of them inspires much confidence.

It’s pretty clear from the numbers ( actual results and not projections) that it’s largely an individual health issue. The governments role at this point should exclusively  deal with maintaining capacity in the health care system, not restricting the rights of the people to go on with daily life. 

How is he doing out there? I know the mother of his GF, so of course she is enamored, just want to hear a more objective assesment...

2 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

How is he doing out there? I know the mother of his GF, so of course she is enamored, just want to hear a more objective assesment...

Personally, I am not a fan. He’s often vague and relatively dismissive when any questions about reopening anything is brought up. It’s always not enough testing, or we need more antibody testing in more areas of the county, or cases remain steady etc. Of course as testing increases,  so do cases. His timeline on the curve, peak whatever constantly shifts, as do the goalposts. Flattening the curve has morphed into “ when its safe” or avoiding the second wave. He’s in lockstep with Cuomo, as far as I can tell. 

• Thank you (+1) 1