The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

Just now, Gene Frenkle said:

So...no more press conferences? Too much heat I guess. What a beta.

Is there even a point? They started to reduce them here as well as they obviously became redundant.  

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

1 party. With of age women. Not children. 

It was before Epstein was exposed for who he was -- and before that exposure, Trump booted him from the club. 

But yeah. It's the same. 

Defending those who prey on children is a good look on you. Natural even. You've been doing it your whole life without even realizing it. But now, you have a chance to see the truth. The choice of how you choose to react to it is up to you. You can change, or continue to support those who traffic, rape, and murder children for sport. 

Which will you choose?

And Number 5? 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

* Gates flew to Epstein Island multiple times, both before and after his arrest for child trafficking. 

* Gates is a eugenicist 

* Gates believes in depopulating the planet

* Gates is a CCP apologist

Those facts are not in dispute -- and that's just scratching the surface of how bad/dangerous of a person he is. 

Umm, yeah they are but I enjoy the thread for the covid discussion so good luck with that. 

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

With of age women. 

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

With of age women. 

The case was dropped and the woman admitted to the Daily Mail she made it up. 

How do you know? Were you there?

And the world is still waiting on this link?

And - if Biden is accused of anything - let the woman speak. No rational person would prevent that... and while we are at it - why are Trump's lawyers in court LAST MONTH urging a judge to halt a lawsuit from a woman seeking Trump's DNA to help prove her claim that he raped her in the 1990s.

Trump lawyers ask for halt in suit from woman alleging rape

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

How do you know? Were you there?

NBC cameras were there -- as well as the ***** Jills. :lol: 

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Defending those who prey on children is a good look on you. Natural even. You've been doing it your whole life without even realizing it. But now, you have a chance to see the truth. The choice of how you choose to react to it is up to you. You can change, or continue to support those who traffic, rape, and murder children for sport. 

Which will you choose?

I see you made your choice. 

Roll package bama GIF - Find on GIFER

21 minutes ago, meazza said:

Is there even a point? They started to reduce them here as well as they obviously became redundant.  

Probably not. Hiding is likely his best option.

There is a severe decrease in daily entertainment value though.

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Trump pointed that out a few pressers ago. The difference between the media coverage on Georgia (bad) va Colorado (good) has been stark. He also (rhetorically) asked, "Why is that?"  But, of course, the "msm" has no shame and continues to beat the drum.

The outrage over the Texas opening was a shock to me. In VA, state and local parks never closed, most retail outside of large box clothing g store branded themselves as essential, both commercial and residential construction continuing unabated afaik,   All things , again afaik, Texas has closed down and is now reopening. Texas governor taking heat for opening too soon, VA governor praised for his response. 

wonder what the difference is?

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Probably not. Hiding is likely his best option.

There is a severe decrease in daily entertainment value though.

Personally I only listen to hear dr birx who in my opinion has been excellent at explaining and navigating the politics.

She has outdone her mentor fauci.

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

The outrage over the Texas opening was a shock to me. In VA, state and local parks never closed, most retail outside of large box clothing g store branded themselves as essential, both commercial and residential continuing unabated afaik,   All things , again afaik, Texas has closed down and is now reopening. Texas governor taking heat for opening too soon, BA governor praised for his response. 

Since the hot weather seems to have a positive effect, it’s not surprising that places with traditionally warmer weather have less restrictions.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, meazza said:

Personally I only listen to hear dr birx who in my opinion has been excellent at explaining and navigating the politics.

She has outdone her mentor fauci.

Since the hot weather seems to have a positive effect, it’s not surprising that places with traditionally warmer weather have less restrictions.

I don’t think I explained myself well. Texas Gov shut down his state harder than VA governor. Now Texas is “ opening “ up basically to same standards that VA has while “ not open”. 

Texas Governor gets blasted for opening too soon, VA governor has been widely praised. Texas is Republican, VA gov is Dem.  

• Like (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

The outrage over the Texas opening was a shock to me. In VA, state and local parks never closed, most retail outside of large box clothing g store branded themselves as essential, both commercial and residential construction continuing unabated afaik,   All things , again afaik, Texas has closed down and is now reopening. Texas governor taking heat for opening too soon, VA governor praised for his response. 

@plenzmd1!!  Next thing we know, you are gonna be voting for Trump as an F-U to the conglomerate this is our "betters!"

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I don’t think I explained myself well. Texas Gov shut down his state harder than VA governor. Now Texas is “ opening “ up basically to same standards that VA has while “ not open”. 

Texas Governor gets blasted for opening too soon, VA governor has been widely praised. Texas is Republican, VA gov is Dem.  

I’m aware of the bias.  I just threw in my personal analysis of why Texas should stay open.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

@plenzmd1!!  Next thing we know, you are gonna be voting for Trump as an F-U to conglomerate this is our "betters!"

That will never happen, but call a spade a spade ! This poop is driving me nuts the refusal of the people who 5 weeks aha were adamant “ science needs to lead” now don’t want science to lead. 

ylu should read my post in Stats thread, the numbers there are making my head explode. 

and BTW, I voted for Northam. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

NBC cameras were there -- as well as the ***** Jills. :lol: 

I see you made your choice. 

Roll package bama GIF - Find on GIFER

You're just like Trump - caught in the corner - and clearly cannot back up your allegation that the woman who Trump raped at the age of 13  made it up.

You also won't even touch the fact that Trump's legal team is CURRENTLY in court trying to hush another woman who Trump allegedly raped.

3y8p6x.jpg

At the end of they day - they're ALL CROOKS - on both sides of the isle - but it is Trump supporters who have to figure out EVERY DAY how to defend an idiotic comment or insane action, just because you made a mistake and voted a total moron into the most powerful office in the world.

It must be so exhausting to be a Trump supporter.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You're just like Trump - caught in the corner - and clearly cannot back up your allegation that the woman who Trump raped at the age of 13  made it up.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html

Wrong again. 

Like I said, you made your choice. And it's to defend those who prey on children. It's a bad look on you. But you own it now. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. 

The real enemies of this world are usually the ones we're told/programmed to trust the most by the establishment. Gates is top of that list. A bad guy all the way through. 

Having worked in the computer field since 1983, I have a pandemic sized amount of dislike for Bill.  If he runs this stuff the way he did Microsoft, he'll let someone else invent something first and then put his money and might behind it and then claim he invented it. Windows, SQLServer, Internet Explorer, and .net to name a few.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Having worked in the computer field since 1983, I have a pandemic sized amount of dislike for Bill.  If he runs this stuff the way he did Microsoft, he'll let someone else invent something first and then put his money and might behind it and then claim he invented it. Windows, SQLServer, Internet Explorer, and .net to name a few.

So now you're using the "you didn't build that" thing to disparage Bill Gates?  Obama lover.

And that's how basically every company ever works, so stop bagging on capitalism while you're at it.

• Haha (+1) 1