The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don't know what you think, but more importantly, you don't know what you think.  

As for tagging the site owner, man, thank you for explaining how you thought he might want to put aside the important personal and professional issues he surely deals with to share his thoughts on the value of PPP in the middle of the Pelosi attacker thread.  It probably happens all the time.  I usually call my plumber around 2:30am to ask him what he thinks about copper v pex v galvanized pipe in my home.  The guy loves me.  

I get that you are sort of the Associate Site Consigliere, but I do want to offer a suggestion.   Perhaps in your next private conversation with him, you should discuss whether or not namedropping the site owner should violate terms of service, even when it's only for the sake of clarity.   To be completely honest, I have not felt safe in my posting since 11/19, known now and forever to me as the Sundancer Saturday Slaughter. 

Have a good day, though. You now hold all the top spots for lamest posts in PPP history.  

I can see how you might feel that way about the Sundowners posts but there is no way his/hers/their posts are the lamest post in PPP history, I only need to direct you to any, and I mean any, posts made by BillStime. The only point he has ever had is on the top of his head.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don't know what you think, but more importantly, you don't know what you think.  

As for tagging the site owner, man, thank you for explaining how you thought he might want to put aside the important personal and professional issues he surely deals with to share his thoughts on the value of PPP in the middle of the Pelosi attacker thread.  It probably happens all the time.  I usually call my plumber around 2:30am to ask him what he thinks about copper v pex v galvanized pipe in my home.  The guy loves me.  

I get that you are sort of the Associate Site Consigliere, but I do want to offer a suggestion.   Perhaps in your next private conversation with him, you should discuss whether or not namedropping the site owner should violate terms of service, even when it's only for the sake of clarity.   To be completely honest, I have not felt safe in my posting since 11/19, known now and forever to me as the Sundancer Saturday Slaughter. 

Have a good day, though. You now hold all the top spots for lamest posts in PPP history.  

You're a strange guy to make up a story this long. But by all means, create a narrative. Scott's a good dude. This is not his living and sometimes he weighs in on PPP. Mostly he does not but I like when he shares his thoughts. Good that you backed off your strange claim that I somehow called him to report your behavior. That was out there even for you. 

You still haven't backed up your claim (5 times now requested) that I contradicted myself. 

You also still haven't admitted you were 100% wrong about two hammers. 

LS playbook: Evade, avoid, condescend, lie. Rinse, repeat.  

• Shocked 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2021 at 4:10 PM, BillStime said:

Tell me why Florida fired and arrested data scientist Rebekah Jones? Just because she refused to manipulate COVID-19 numbers on the Department of Health's website?

Gullible AF.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You'll cry 10 times harder?  You cried about covid almost every post for a year and a half.  Covid broke you.  It's because you are weak.   

Cried about Covid?  Weak?  

No low info Ron, I cried about the weak minded cowards’ response to this sham where they made you hide 6 feet away (science!) behind 2 masks then force you to get a vaccine that apparently is no longer valid (do I still need my card?) and allowed the State to mandate stripping away your liberties because orange man bad.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

No low info Ron, I cried about the weak minded cowards’ response to this sham where they made you hide 6 feet away (science!) behind 2 masks then force you to get a vaccine that apparently is no longer valid (do I still need my card?) and allowed the State to mandate stripping away your liberties because orange man bad.  

Waaaaaah.  You are weak.  Sorry to be the only one to keep ot real.  Can't wait to see what the next thing you whine about is.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

For just a moment let's be completely real.  The vaccine didn't work as well as others?  Omg!    How shocking!   It was rushed because it was a once in a lifetime event,  are you surprised?   You act like it not being effective as others is a conspiracy.   It's not.   You weak minded looney.  You are the type of person your family is embarrassed to be associated with.    And you seem to gloat with that fact.

14 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

For just a moment let's be completely real.  The vaccine didn't work as well as others?  Omg!    How shocking!   It was rushed because it was a once in a lifetime event,  are you surprised?   You act like it not being effective as others is a conspiracy.   It's not.   You weak minded looney.  You are the type of person your family is embarrassed to be associated with.    And you seem to gloat with that fact.

You got duped. 

Have we slowed the spread yet??

You sided with this:

pacman-mask.gif

You hid from a “cold” and demanded the state enforce “stopping it.”  Hahahahaha  

That’s where you reside in history.  

When liberty was on the line - you sided with China.  

You’re a clown and a coward and I don’t take you seriously.  

I don’t read anything you post unless it’s a response to me.  

It makes me smile knowing how much my effectiveness bothers you.

Happy New Year, you Branch Covidiot You! 

Edited by Big Blitz

33 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You got duped. 

Have we slowed the spread yet??

You sided with this:

pacman-mask.gif

You hid from a “cold” and demanded the state enforce “stopping it.”  Hahahahaha  

That’s where you reside in history.  

When liberty was on the line - you sided with China.  

You’re a clown and a coward and I don’t take you seriously.  

I don’t read anything you post unless it’s a response to me.  

It makes me smile knowing how much my effectiveness bothers you.

Happy New Year, you Branch Covidiot You! 

It broke you.  I'm still rolling like nothing changed.   

Oh it's a big conspiracy!!!  You are a joke.   People in real life see you know it as well.  They look at you and they feel pity.  Just do what those voices are telling you.   

10 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You'll cry 10 times harder?  You cried about covid almost every post for a year and a half.  Covid broke you.  It's because you are weak.   

That’s some funny ***** right there.  Congrats.

14 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

It broke you.  I'm still rolling like nothing changed.   

Oh it's a big conspiracy!!!  You are a joke.   People in real life see you know it as well.  They look at you and they feel pity.  Just do what those voices are telling you.   

Vine Ok GIF

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Anyone who took immunology 101 always knew the claim was ridiculous. 

But they couldn't say the truth that vaccinated people may get sick and therefore, obviously, carry the virus.

Their propaganda masters didn't allow for it.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Anyone who took immunology 101 always knew the claim was ridiculous. 

But they couldn't say the truth that vaccinated people may get sick and therefore, obviously, carry the virus.

Their propaganda masters didn't allow for it.

You just know everything - fn idiots