The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

MORE MISINFORMATION FROM THE FEDS

This “gentleman,” Dr. Jha, is the new dunce in charge of the federal CV-19 response. He said today that the vaccines would literally prevent every death.

For months in Minnesota, over 70% of all events–infections, hospitalizations and deaths–have been in the vaxed or vaxed and boosted. Deaths in particular are heavily concentrated in the boosted, which is partly an age effect. But it is either complete ignorance or just flat out lying to say what he said. It is amazing to me that almost three years in these guys still think they can get away with this crap.

more at Healthy Skeptic.  https://healthy-skeptic.com/2022/11/22/dr-jha-is-a-worthy-successor-to-fauci/

ScienceExpertsPower.jpg?resize=600,400&s

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

MORE MISINFORMATION FROM THE FEDS

This “gentleman,” Dr. Jha, is the new dunce in charge of the federal CV-19 response. He said today that the vaccines would literally prevent every death.

For months in Minnesota, over 70% of all events–infections, hospitalizations and deaths–have been in the vaxed or vaxed and boosted. Deaths in particular are heavily concentrated in the boosted, which is partly an age effect. But it is either complete ignorance or just flat out lying to say what he said. It is amazing to me that almost three years in these guys still think they can get away with this crap.

more at Healthy Skeptic.  https://healthy-skeptic.com/2022/11/22/dr-jha-is-a-worthy-successor-to-fauci/

ScienceExpertsPower.jpg?resize=600,400&s

CRT next?

They've been talking about the "surge" in Covid hospitalizations in LA county.  There is a very interesting footnote.  Of those admitted only 40% were admitted because of Covid. The other 60% were admitted for something else but tested positive for Covid.  So is it safe to say that the number of deaths FROM Covid vs those WITH Covid could have been a similar ratio?  

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

They've been talking about the "surge" in Covid hospitalizations in LA county.  There is a very interesting footnote.  Of those admitted only 40% were admitted because of Covid. The other 60% were admitted for something else but tested positive for Covid.  So is it safe to say that the number of deaths FROM Covid vs those WITH Covid could have been a similar ratio?  

Simply, they are liars, and they've been lying to us for 2.5 years.

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

40% for Covid is much higher than it has been running and would be quite a spike in Covid severity. 

I doubt that number is true. 

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

40% for Covid is much higher than it has been running and would be quite a spike in Covid severity. 

I doubt that number is true. 

It’s not 40% of all admissions.  Just those admitted with Covid.  Only 40% of those went to the ER because of Covid.  The other 60% were admitted for other reasons and later tested positive. 

38 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

It’s not 40% of all admissions.  Just those admitted with Covid.  Only 40% of those went to the ER because of Covid.  The other 60% were admitted for other reasons and later tested positive. 

Like I said, "40% FOR Covid is much higher than it has been running and would be quite a spike in Covid severity."

The LA County CMO indicated that fewer than 10% of Covid positive patients had any symptoms in September. 

Either that's a big spike in severity you're reporting or the report you relied on is bad. 

12 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Like I said, "40% FOR Covid is much higher than it has been running and would be quite a spike in Covid severity."

The LA County CMO indicated that fewer than 10% of Covid positive patients had any symptoms in September. 

Either that's a big spike in severity you're reporting or the report you relied on is bad. 

https://abc7.com/amp/covid-la-county-los-angeles-coronavirus/12498119/

Health officials have said previously that roughly 40% of virus patients were actually admitted to hospitals for COVID-related issues, while the rest were admitted for other reasons but tested positive at the hospital.

Oh 

Nearly 9 in 10 covid deaths are in people 65 or older

Some epidemiologists and demographers predict the trend of older, sicker and poorer people dying at disproportionate rates will continue, raising hard questions about the trade-offs Americans are making in pursuit of normalcy — and at whose expense.

By Ariana Eunjung Cha and Dan Keating

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

https://abc7.com/amp/covid-la-county-los-angeles-coronavirus/12498119/

Health officials have said previously that roughly 40% of virus patients were actually admitted to hospitals for COVID-related issues, while the rest were admitted for other reasons but tested positive at the hospital.

You keep repeating the same thing. It shows a spike from what the LA County CMO previously said. That's not great news. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Oh 

Nearly 9 in 10 covid deaths are in people 65 or older

Some epidemiologists and demographers predict the trend of older, sicker and poorer people dying at disproportionate rates will continue, raising hard questions about the trade-offs Americans are making in pursuit of normalcy — and at whose expense.

By Ariana Eunjung Cha and Dan Keating

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Is this breaking news? Old and multiple comorbidity people (obesity being the most common one we have in fat America) have been disproportionately affected from day one. 

9 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

You keep repeating the same thing. It shows a spike from what the LA County CMO previously said. That's not great news. 

Is this breaking news? Old and multiple comorbidity people (obesity being the most common one we have in fat America) have been disproportionately affected from day one. 

Breaking about how it is going now, I guess 

More than 300 people are still dying each day on average from covid-19, most of them 65 or older, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. While that’s much lower than the 2,000 daily toll at the peak of the delta wave, it is still roughly two to three times the rate at which people die of the flu — renewing debate about what is an “acceptable loss.”

47 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Jesus dude.  You insinuate my news was bad. So I just linked for you that it was in fact not bad. 

It’s flu season. It happens every year.  Now it’s Covid. Who cares. 

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Jesus dude.  You insinuate my news was bad. So I just linked for you that it was in fact not bad. 

It’s flu season. It happens every year.  Now it’s Covid. Who cares. 

You said:

"They've been talking about the "surge" in Covid hospitalizations in LA county.  There is a very interesting footnote.  Of those admitted only 40% were admitted because of Covid. The other 60% were admitted for something else but tested positive for Covid.  So is it safe to say that the number of deaths FROM Covid vs those WITH Covid could have been a similar ratio?  "

You were questioning that there was a surge happening. In fact, there is a surge in terms of severity based on the data from LA County's CMO and your article. Do you not see that or are you just refusing to analyze that data? 

3 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

You said:

"They've been talking about the "surge" in Covid hospitalizations in LA county.  There is a very interesting footnote.  Of those admitted only 40% were admitted because of Covid. The other 60% were admitted for something else but tested positive for Covid.  So is it safe to say that the number of deaths FROM Covid vs those WITH Covid could have been a similar ratio?  "

You were questioning that there was a surge happening. In fact, there is a surge in terms of severity based on the data from LA County's CMO and your article. Do you not see that or are you just refusing to analyze that data? 

Try to follow along with my point ok.  Of the patients in LA county hospitals for Covid ony 40% were admitted FOR Covid while 60% were admitted WITH Covid.  I was wondering aloud if the reports during the peak of Covid deaths had a similar ratio.  Had 40% died FROM Covid while 60% died WITH Covid.  It had nothing to do with the surge in LA county.  Get it??