The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

10 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Yet another mature and measured response. I am curious, do you clean your mask everyday? Are you confidant that it is sanitary? Just curious, I have never worn one.

Awe - what a snowflake 

2 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

You're wearing your mask now aren't you? 

That would mean he's principled. He's not. 

"Do as I say, not as I do". 

He's a mess of a person. Better to let him flail and embarrass himself. He's doing an excellent job of it this week.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That would mean he's principled. He's not. 

"Do as I say, not as I do". 

He's a mess of a person. Better to let him flail and embarrass himself. He's doing an excellent job of it this week.

Deranged and delusional. 

You are threatened. 

lmao

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: If you're wearing a mask in your house right now, you're a bigger idiot than your posts paint you as being. And that's HARD to do. :lol: 

You literally cannot help yourself.

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

If they counted flu deaths the same way they are Covid 19 deaths that season would've confirmed 15,620 deaths from flu strains that 2017-2018 season which was the highest this century.  The flu aint got nothing on this.

Honestly, can the flu be mentioned without other posters automatically going to "you can't compare it to the coronavirus?" My post wasn't comparing it to the coronavirus, it was in response to someone dismissing the flu as pretty much insignificant. It isn't the same as COVID-19, but it is not insignificant in terms of deaths.

Also, the article you cited was a little skewed. Deaths are deaths. They actually happen. And if they counted flu deaths the way they count Covid-19 deaths, I'm not sure it would be less. When someone gets the flu, is hospitalized, and the complications lead to a stroke or heart attack, the death is listed as a stroke or heart attack - even if the flu was a contributing factor. The same situation with Covid-19 and the death is listed as a Covid-19 death. That is the way they are being counted.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

☝️

Thinks wearing a mask while at home on the computer is protecting other people -- because he's an even bigger moron than his online persona paints him as. :lol: 

You literally have to lie and create BS to support your sorry A$$.  That’s twice now today K. 

Typical Trumphole.

20 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Honestly, can the flu be mentioned without other posters automatically going to "you can't compare it to the coronavirus?" My post wasn't comparing it to the coronavirus, it was in response to someone dismissing the flu as pretty much insignificant. It isn't the same as COVID-19, but it is not insignificant in terms of deaths.

Also, the article you cited was a little skewed. Deaths are deaths. They actually happen. And if they counted flu deaths the way they count Covid-19 deaths, I'm not sure it would be less. When someone gets the flu, is hospitalized, and the complications lead to a stroke or heart attack, the death is listed as a stroke or heart attack - even if the flu was a contributing factor. The same situation with Covid-19 and the death is listed as a Covid-19 death. That is the way they are being counted.

^^^This. Accepted standards of precision are not being adhered to when determining cause of death/  counting Covid19 deaths. When you see the amount Medicaid pays to hospitals per Covid 19 death vs any other cause, the NY numbers look even more suspicious. 

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

two weeks old

events are changing faster than you can process 

that much is apparent. 

One coronavirus death in the United States was reported every 44 seconds during the month of April.

MAGA!!!!

Imagine living a life where posting political gibberish in a Buffalo Bills chat room is how you spend the bulk of your waking moments.

Now, that's sad.

The fact that without mentioning a name, we all know who I'm referring to makes it even sadder.