The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Imagine living a life where posting political gibberish in a Buffalo Bills chat room is how you spend the bulk of your waking moments.

Now, that's sad.

The fact that without mentioning a name, we all know who I'm referring to makes it even sadder. 

If all you're going to do is give people *****, can you at least try to make it funny?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

My life is better today than it was 4 years ago. I'm healthy. Nearly everyone I know is. Our foreign policy is no longer BOHICA. I pay less in taxes. My 401K was doing great until the Wuhan Flu was unleashed on the world and covered up by China. Most Americans are waking up to the fact that China is our enemy and we need to bring production back home. This time has also proven that people are by and large, good, and will help their neighbors when times are tough. Unless they're broken people who want Orangemanbad to fail so much that they root for tragedy and do nothing to help.

More people are realizing the media works against us and tries to divide us. We're combating human trafficking now rather than letting it flow freely. We stopped funding Iranian terrorism, drug running and human trafficking. Things will be back to normal soon and we'll be stronger after getting through it (as long as people remember they have rights). The amount of innovation that will come out of this will be a good thing.

Oh yeah. Almost forgot. Brady isn't a Patriot and Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself. Things are way better.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Data from 60% of the states but still an important trend to watch. 

https://twitter.com/ScottGottliebMD/status/1256308870810656769?s=20

Good one.

I was talking to a friend about a month ago. I told him that I think NYC was in it for a long time. He said he thing

ks the opposite. Since NYC was in it earliest then they will be out first.  He is probably right, but we’ve got a ver conservative Governor and mayor when it comes to re-opening. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Orange County is the Florida of California.

Yet, Trump knew in November.

Huntington Beach is in Orange County?  

I thought it was in 716.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Orange County is the Florida of California.

Yet, Trump knew in November.

You are fullofshit. The half a dozen links you supplied earlier to back that contention up were all crap, based on the one ABC repeat of a CNN made up report. You are out of your league here. How did you graduate to PPP from the kiddie table? 

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, BillStime said:

3zn40g.jpg

You conveniently forget the fact that Trump broke his association long ago with Epstein when he found out that he was a sicko.

But hey, why let facts get in the way of posting a picture from 40,000 years ago.

• Like (+1) 1