The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

4 minutes ago, GG said:

The Mueller report was the last feeble attempt at damage control of what actually happened.  Keep paying attention to what's about to unfold from DOJ.

The media won't report it.  At least not in a breathless manner that they did with the whole Russian Conspiracy story.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

But there isn't an option C. There's only A or B. And the answer is the media. They've purposefully distorted and clipped Trump's words to inflame the situation many, many, many times. Not to unite the country, but to divide it. Intentionally so. 

Hoax.  Sad!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

The truth is, Trump probably wouldn't have won if he didn't end up running against the one person in all of America that was disliked more than him.

The Russian influence / help story is a joke. 

But he said she was the worst candidate to EVER run, and that's simply false.

Just now, daz28 said:

Agreed.  I mean, David Duke ran for president, right?  She was a crappy candidate, but far from the worst ever to seek the office.  Far, far from it. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, daz28 said:

It's not. By any metric. 

She spent the most money -- and still lost. 

She tried to cheat -- and still lost. 

She had the entire MSM in her pocket, plus every celebrity and entertainer -- and still lost. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warren Zevon said:

Lots of David Duke fans here, unfortunately. 

I'm getting that impression.  Sadly.  I'd make a list about that, too, but it's more disgusting than it ever could be funny. 

Edited by SectionC3

4 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Please, enlighten us

Maybe I'll just say Obama failed to act, but that would mean that I'm admitting it really did happen.  Honestly, if you guys are gonna go full deep state swamp, I'm not going to change your minds anyways.

9 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I hate getting into this as this is the wrong thread for this discussion (there are three others that are better suited to it) buuuuutttt.. who was worse?

It really was rigged for her. And she lost. And I say this as someone who Hillary Clinton was the only candidate I have ever sent a campaign contribution to (in 2008, I knew Obama was gonna be a disaster, I just did not realize how awful Hillary was, too).

7 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I'm getting that impression.  Sadly.  I'd make a list about that, too, but it's more disgusting that it ever could be funny. 

You are a ***** idiot. 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

I hate getting into this as this is the wrong thread for this discussion (there are three others that are better suited to it) buuuuutttt.. who was worse?

It really was rigged for her. And she lost. And I say this as someone who Hillary Clinton was the only candidate I have ever sent a campaign contribution to (in 2006, I knew Obama was gonna be a disaster, I just did not realize how awful Hillary was, too).

You are a ***** idiot. 

Fake news. 

18 minutes ago, ~Kostabi~ said:

Tell me again how it's the left that's full of hate!

pPl9mZ1F?format=jpg&name=600x314

Protesters outside the statehouse in Columbus, Ohio, on Monday. (Joshua A. Bickel/Columbus Dispatch/AP)

Hate ? What you see here is people protesting for their unalienable right to be free.To pursue happiness with liberty.  Do not confuse the desire for freedom with hate. Fortunately for all of us, we are able to live in the greatest country on earth because of this very fight. A fight that began with people willing to die before they would surrender an unfair tax to a tyrannical power hungry government. Sometimes when I hear commentary such as yours , I am astounded at just how little value some Americans assign to that fight. Even though it is the very reason for our Country’s existence. The people will always choose freedom over the alternative. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, daz28 said:

Maybe I'll just say Obama failed to act, but that would mean that I'm admitting it really did happen.  Honestly, if you guys are gonna go full deep state swamp, I'm not going to change your minds anyways.

It's funny how you run away from discussing topics which are uncomfortable to your cognitive dissonance. Rather than engage with the topic, assured in the superiority of your position, and see what evidence the other side has before judging. But nope. You'd rather run away and plug your ears and pretend it's all "deep state swamp" nonsense. 

That's a dangerous way to try to navigate these times. It only assures you're forever under-informed.