The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

OMG! The disrespectful blonde chick went at Trump again "no consequences for China" and Trump was "HOW DO YOU  KNOW?" and he told her she'd be the last person he'd let know.

I lol'd at that

Gotta love it 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

He should throw this woman out who is screaming over his answer. That is completely disrespectful.

Was she screaming like a whiny little b1tch that the virus started in the UK, not in China, and it was passed on to a guy in NY, who then passed it on to the rest of the world?

Because it's been a while since @BillZtime was in this thread.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Was she screaming like a whiny little b1tch that the virus started in the UK, not in China, and it was passed on to a guy in NY, who then passed it on to the rest of the world?

I am sure the clips will come out. She was really something.

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Deranged - how many handles do you have?

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Forgive the overused cliche', but...do you want more Trump? Because that's how you get more Trump.

Watching the left piss their pants every day never gets old.

It was a beat down, and the press was too stupid to realize they should have just taken the loss.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

It was a beat down, and the press was too stupid to realize they should have just taken the loss.

No in fact inside their over inflated sense of self importance minds, today was a huge win for them.

Who's self identifying as an old German woman today, tibs or gary?

Edited by Albwan
  • Haha (+1) 1

I clearly don't see this the same way as the majority of the board, but that was NOT a good look for Trump. I've seen him "own" the room; many, many times. 

That did not happen here; at all. The Hemmingway line was good, but this was a subpar performance.

He'll have some really interesting tweets later tonight.

2 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I clearly don't see this the same way as the majority of the board, but that was NOT a good look for Trump. I've seen him "own" the room; many, many times. 

That did not happen here; at all. The Hemmingway line was good, but this was a subpar performance.

Did your mama also tell you life was like a box of chocolates?

5 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Well, the "msm" agrees with you and thought this was peachy keen. Not sure if this woman knows she is speaking to the President of the United States.

• Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I argue he needs to be much harsher with these treasonous *****.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

I argue he needs to be much harsher with these treasonous *****.

I would not call on any of the "gotchya" people. There are a number of people in the press room that ask fairly reasonable questions, in a non-confrontational, non-gotchya manner.  I'd call on those people continually (looping through the 3 of them) until the others in the room figure out that arguing with the President of the United States, yelling over the President of the United States while he answering a question, and that the "When did you stop beating your wife?" questions need to end, is the way to get your hand picked for questions.

Now, does that mean the press should not be tough? Of course not. They definitely should ask the tough questions. But, they can be respectful to the office (if not the man), and ask questions that Americans would like answers to.

• Thank you (+1) 1