Brady’s fate in the hands of Belichick and Kraft

Belicheater wanted to move on from Brady back before they traded away Grappalo.  

Belicheater wanted to keep Grappolo and Brady went to Kraft and complained, and forced the Cheaters hand. 

Soni really doubt the Belicheater wants Brady around next year. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, MattM said:

They’ve also only got about $40/50m in cap space without TB, and a bunch of other guys to re-sign.  Extra comp picks, but no 2nd rounder (and I’ve seen some say no 4 or 5 either), and that also means not likely to get too much immediate help from the draft.

i could honestly see them going 8-8 or worse next year, whether he stays or goes.

If brady comes back 12+ wins

Diffrent qb 9-11 wins

1 hour ago, Success said:

Ya know, lost in all of the giddy celebration about the Pats demise is the fact that the most obnoxious opposing player in my lifetime had the choke play of the year by dropping that 3rd down pass from Brady - which was right on the #'s.

Nice goin', Edelman.  Made the evening that much more glorious.

Not to nitpick, but wasn't that second down? Either way it was glorious.

Not sure what I enjoyed the most: the Edelman drop, Bradys pick 6 or Belichick losing his sh!t when Vrabel clowned him on the rules loophole that Belichick initially exposed against the Jets. 

12 minutes ago, peterpan said:

Belicheater wanted to keep Grappolo and Brady went to Kraft and complained, and forced the Cheaters hand. 

Please provide factual proof to this

1 hour ago, Success said:

Ya know, lost in all of the giddy celebration about the Pats demise is the fact that the most obnoxious opposing player in my lifetime had the choke play of the year by dropping that 3rd down pass from Brady - which was right on the #'s.

Nice goin', Edelman.  Made the evening that much more glorious.

The patriots win game if illegal man downfield penalty dosent occur. It is what it is, wish our defense was as good as theirs. We would be playing in KC next weekend. But our defense collapsed

6 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Not the time to talk about it now they've got to focus on next we-....?

I wish the reporter pushed back--saying something to the effect of "well, you normally say, 'we gotta get ready for next week, but there is no next week, so can you please answer the question?'"

5 hours ago, MattM said:

They’ve also only got about $40/50m in cap space without TB, and a bunch of other guys to re-sign.  Extra comp picks, but no 2nd rounder (and I’ve seen some say no 4 or 5 either), and that also means not likely to get too much immediate help from the draft.

i could honestly see them going 8-8 or worse next year, whether he stays or goes.

The Bills have their 6th for Russell Bodine.

Driving back from Rhode Island today, while on the Mass Pike, it struck me.  The day after a Bills game in Buffalo, no matter the outcome, you'll see Bills fans, wearing Bills clothing, decals on vehicles, etc.  Today on the Mass Pike, nothing. It's like all the Pats fans disappeared overnight. 

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, peterpan said:

They went to 2 SBs in a row and won one as soon as they traded JG.

Strange take....

2 hours ago, Bigmanbills88 said:

If brady comes back 12+ wins

Diffrent qb 9-11 wins

Serious question—did you watch him play not just last night, but the 2d half of this year?  He was middling at best.  I think he was something like the 20th or 21st ranked QB this year.  Absent some kind of “miracle rejuvenation” from his buddy Alex Guerrero’s  TB12 program (just like Julian [PED]elman went through), he’s only going to get worse 9 months from now.  

Father Time is undefeated—just ask Brett Favre.

Personally, I hope he comes back and plays for the Pats*.....

2 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

He’s a free agent and able to go anywhere he gets an offer...

I know but think Kraft do almost anything to keep Tommy even fire BB if came down to it. Yet think Tommy rather move on maybe with McDaniels.

Edited by The Jokeman

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

I know but think Kraft do almost anything to keep Tommy even fire BB if came down to it.

Ooh, that’s a hard one, not sure which way that would go to be honest. Belacheat potentially could be around a lot longer then Tommy Boy can keep playing...

6 hours ago, Chris66 said:

It used to be that way. Remember the Pats are the baby brother to the other 3 major sports teams. Now the Pats are the number 1 team and it isnt even close.

It will turn back. Pats are done. Stop the you can’t win every year. Brady is done. Belichick isn’t a great drafter. 
McDaniels is leaving. 
Belichick will last a year and then be gone. 

1 minute ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Ooh, that’s a hard one, not sure which way that would go to be honest. Belacheat potentially could be around a lot longer then Tommy Boy can keep playing...

I'd keep BB yet when Kraft over ruled BB to trade Tommy and instead Jimmy G he showed his hand that whatever Tommy wants Kraft will go with. I just think Brady save face more if he left then force Kraft to decide.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

I'd keep BB yet when Kraft over ruled BB to trade Tommy and instead Jimmy G he showed his hand that whatever Tommy wants Kraft will go with. I just think Brady save face more if he left then force Kraft to decide.

This is not the case (Kraft overruled BB to Trade Jim G) per our Pats fan visitors.  The Pats just extended Brady at the time of the trade, so Brady wasn't going anywhere.

At this point, Kraft would be smart to keep BB and do what he wants.  Brady is no where near the player he used to be.