NFC Playoff Games: Vikes at Saints 1:05 pm

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

Game is a black screen suddenly

Mine froze twice in that last goal line stretch.  Had to switch quickly to the rabbit ears and only the replay of the winning catch.  Dang local Fox affiliate.   They said they had this fixed earlier in the season. 

Just now, kbarrettb said:

Extending the play by running backwards. Definitely smart. 

It’s called trying to pass the football. He wasn’t going to run for the first down there and it was 4th down. What good does going to the ground do? 

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I don't even know what you do if you're a Saints fan at this point... 

u get depressed and pissed off just like most bills fans are....--we wonder if JA is the answer and they wonder if brees is at the end

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, John in Jax said:

Yep, just like on about 90% of every pass play in the league, every Thursday, Sunday, & Monday! And if the Off guy's not pushing off, the Def guy is "hand checking"/pushing and/or grabbing!

Not sure what the tv broadcast said but I was in the car yesterday listening to the Bills game on the radio when O’Brien challenged the non DPI call on Hopkins. Rod Woodson said they didn’t call it (even though our guy kind of grabbed him) because Hopkins was pushing off all game at least up until then 

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

It’s called trying to pass the football. He wasn’t going to run for the first down there and it was 4th down. What good does going to the ground do? 

He was trying to throw the ball by running 19 yards behind the line of scrimmage? Interesting take. Should be a good play call next year. Hey Allen run 19 yards behind the line of scrimmage then throw it 15 yards for a oh wait what are we doing now? 

• Haha (+1) 1