Any way that Christian Wade can play in the playoffs?

29 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

This isnt even funny! Some may even call this spam.

I want to offer my deepest and most sincere apologies to you and to all others I may have offended and excited for not having been on this board enough in the last six months to have read the threads on Wade that are implied here and above by some. 

I will now try to curtail my life enough so that I never am so negligent again.  Please send me your tips for how I can make this forum my #1 priority in life.

A bit off topic, but I really think it's time for the staff to can the Gore "leadership" stuff and give Yeldon some run. 

At this moment in time, Yeldon brings more to the table than Gore. Could very well be a dicey situation in which they don't want to "humiliate" a player with Gore's track record, but winning is first and foremost.

Wade won't be relevant until August 2020.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

A bit off topic, but I really think it's time for the staff to can the Gore "leadership" stuff and give Yeldon some run. 

At this moment in time, Yeldon brings more to the table than Gore. Could very well be a dicey situation in which they don't want to "humiliate" a player with Gore's track record, but winning is first and foremost.

Wade won't be relevant until August 2020.

I agree, just look at what Yeldon did as a receiver, almost 500 yards receiving last year.

Once the Bills have more reliable and dynamic offensive weapons they can become an elite team.

Because now is the time for the Bills, they need to mine the talent on their roster better now, to see what they have.  Yes, it is late, but a new season awaits in ten days.  Yeldon, Kroft, William?.  More play makers are needed now if the Bills are to have a good chance of going deep in the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It would be a cool rule change to allow activation of any players from the practice squad just on week 17. For teams that are resting players as well as teams that are eliminated.

Yeah, like MLB expanded rosters in September, although they’re cutting back on the number of players allowed starting with the upcoming season.

8 hours ago, Mister Defense said:

I want to offer my deepest and most sincere apologies to you and to all others I may have offended and excited for not having been on this board enough in the last six months to have read the threads on Wade that are implied here and above by some. 

I will now try to curtail my life enough so that I never am so negligent again.  Please send me your tips for how I can make this forum my #1 priority in life.

Oh, Im just making a point. I made a joke post and recieved a warning point for it. I do believe it was a great post you made. I am looking forward to next preseason to seeing his improved understanding of the game. I wonder do practice squaders get to sit in the RB rooms and such?

8 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It would be a cool rule change to allow activation of any players from the practice squad just on week 17. For teams that are resting players as well as teams that are eliminated.

Carry it a step further:  In New Jersey and Cleveland, one lucky Jets and Browns fan will be suited up and placed in the game for a series.  Details at your partipating Flying J truck stop.  Band aids by Johnson and Johnson.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, ColeB said:

Yeah, like MLB expanded rosters in September, although they’re cutting back on the number of players allowed starting with the upcoming season.

2 edged sword. Allowing all to dress amounts to an exhibition game which still won’t evaluate PS players well enough because they’ll be playing against PS players.

14 hours ago, Mister Defense said:

He is just the kind of dynamic player that can make a difference now.  I think the answer is no, but want to know if there is a possibility.

If not, then next year Wade and Motor become a dynamic duo for the Bills.

What does he bring to the table that is not already on this roster?

15 hours ago, whorlnut said:

Please stop with the Wade stuff. He barely knows football and did most of his work in the preseason against no names. He’s not at all ready for the NFL. Man how fans like underdogs. Good grief. 

I’m not one of these people trying to force him out onto the field at all costs, but this is a bit disingenuous. RB is one of the most straightforward positions in the NFL, and maybe the one that young players transition into most easily at the pro-level. “Run that way. Don’t drop the ball or get tackled.” That’s basically it. 

1 hour ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

What does he bring to the table that is not already on this roster?

Well, he does have some of the same kind of ability as Singletary, so having two players like that on the field at the same time, if done well, can cause significant problems for the defense.  But he also seems to have the kind of break away speed Singletary may not, and could have even more big plays

21 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

I’m not one of these people trying to force him out onto the field at all costs, but this is a bit disingenuous. RB is one of the most straightforward positions in the NFL, and maybe the one that young players transition into most easily at the pro-level. “Run that way. Don’t drop the ball or get tackled.” That’s basically it. 

I agree.  Yes, we won't know until he plays, but he looks like he could be a special player.

11 hours ago, fansince88 said:

This isnt even funny! Some may even call this spam.

You good Sir, make yourself the azs with statements as such. Good Boxing Day...

Go Bills!!!

1 hour ago, fansince88 said:

Look above at my last reply. Near the top of page 2. It was sarcasm. 

My apologies to you, I then am the azs, 

10-5 baby!

Playoff bound!!

Go Bills!!!