NFL Network only this Sat if you live outside of Buffalo

Sundancer

I like sling tv, i usually sign up for it for hockey playoffs. But to sign up for it for 1 game? You probably could find a bar, that a $25 tab might last the whole game. No matter where you live, they are most likely rooting for the patriots to lose.

Sorry if this has been asked. I scrolled through quickly and didn't spot the answer. If in Buffalo what channel is the game on? I only have an antenna so no channel guide and I'm app that's usually reliable doesn't show the game on any local channels. I thought it was on one of them so maybe the app isn't up to date since the game was flexed?

On 12/17/2019 at 10:15 AM, Happy Gilmore said:

Reddit moved to nflbite, which is an upgrade.  Picture is clear and no interruptions.  No need to pay for NFLN (if you don't have it with your cable package), NFL ticket, etc.

Went to NFLbite and got immediate warnings by software about access to browser history/bookmarks/etc. 

You need to install plugins which change search providers and testing showed it was passing on non-related sites you went to.

I'd only use it from non-privileged account with a cleared cache, no bookmarks other than necessary and no passwords saved.

Not open any other websites using that browser and when you are done disabled the plug-ins.

It appears real fishy to me.

Will be watching game from Buffalo Wild Wings today.

I just looked, it is on WKBW (ABC channel 7) from Buffalo, for those in southern Ontario, you would probably need to watch it in SD on cable as the HD stations of the major networks are typically from Detroit or outside the area. Otherwise it's NFL Network which you have to be paying for through your cable provider, or use a device connected to a cellular network using your cellular data (if your connected through WiFi it automatically tries to connect you through your cable provider).

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Went to NFLbite and got immediate warnings by software about access to browser history/bookmarks/etc. 

You need to install plugins which change search providers and testing showed it was passing on non-related sites you went to.

I'd only use it from non-privileged account with a cleared cache, no bookmarks other than necessary and no passwords saved.

Not open any other websites using that browser and when you are done disabled the plug-ins.

It appears real fishy to me.

Will be watching game from Buffalo Wild Wings today.

No need for plugins, just trying to get you to do that.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/17/2019 at 1:26 PM, Sundancer said:

You could but it would be a terrible image because of the resolution change. 

100000%

The NFL knows how to maximize its revenue with all these deals. 

It will be a terrible viewing experience. 

It’s perfectly fine, I stream all the games with Game pass and you can barely tell the difference. Screen mirror with Apple TV is good at least up to the 55” tv I am using...

You can screen mirror from Yahoo or if you know somebody who has cable or satellite get their log in info , download the NFLNetwork app and watch it on a computer or mirror that. Either those choices or go to a bar. Patriots fans are the worst and they always inundate my local BWW so that’s not an option for me.

Edited by Meatloaf63

Just now, stosh64 said:

It was just the nflbite

Someday the NFL will learn. 

It's really silly how a multi Billion dollar company can't figure out how get fans of the league a easy option that is cost effective for average fans that don't live directly in the city of their team they follow. Most people have said Screw cable and direct TV as all you need is high speed internet these days but they can't figure it out.

Hell, you can watch the Bills on Facebook Bills page streaming live. The NFL knows all about reddit, nflbite, facebook and the million other websites you can view off of. They are either stupid or don't care?

• Like (+1) 1