Week 15 MNF: Colts at Saints 8:20 on ESPN

1 minute ago, Chicken Boo said:

Drew Brees is a shameless stat chaser.  

He came back from injury early this year, I believe, because Brady had surpassed him in TDs.

And on the flipside, Brady almost never comes out of games even if they’re blowouts.

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Plus the DB was accosting him for most of the route 

fans were heckling the refs about as loud as I’ve heard.

and that includes throwing stuff on the field last week. It’s getting to be a powder keg. If a bad call happens in the playoffs it might get ugly in the dome.

3 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Drew Brees is a shameless stat chaser.  

He came back from injury early this year, I believe, because Brady had surpassed him in TDs.

Certainly not to fight for a bye and home field 

• Like (+1) 4

I'm literally watching the Saints cheat on every play...blatant block in the back on that last screen pass. When one of their O-linemen got hurt a few minutes ago, and they showed a replay to ostensibly show his injury, there was another Saints lineman holding as blatantly as I've ever seen in 40+ years of watching NFL football. WTF is going on here? "Just do it" for Brees, maybe?

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

It's so strange to see WR that catch everything

Just imagine how good Allen and the Bills would be if they had receivers that can actually hang on to the ball.

And they are 10-4 despite it. ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Just imagine how good Allen and the Bills would be if they had receivers that can actually hang on to the ball.

And they are 10-4 despite it. ?

I've been saying this all along.  Imagine what Allen could do with a guy like Mike Evans or Michael Thomas.

So glad Lisa Salters is available on the sidelines to talk about Brees' feelings.

Mostly because while she's talking, Booger McFarland isn't. 

2 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

I've been saying this all along.  Imagine what Allen could do with a guy like Mike Evans or Michael Thomas.

Overthrow them too?

• Awesome! (+1) 1