Bills will light up NE on Sat

dtgolder

19 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Who are you? Being realistic is not being a defeatist. But feel free to get a mental evaluation.

Na I post like Bill's fan that knows our team and doesn't hallucinate dreams of grandeur.

I hope the Bill's win, and I'd love a blowout in our favor, but like Brandon Beane said we are not a finished product. Did you call him a Pat's fan too? Lol

?????????

life is for being happy and positive, time runs out for us all, all to quickly,  I do try to avoid pessimists, but I will break that rule and try to cheer you up.  Be happy the team is successful, especially compared to the last 17 years ish, Go have a beer ? with your friends and enjoy the success now, as it can be all to fleeting, ??

otherwise GTFOH...

Go Bills!!! 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

You may he right due to Brady's decline, but that defense is very good.  Only top tier QBs have been able to beat them. 

Yes it is very good.  Which is why I think this will be another tight game that we have a chance to win.

Scariest game on the schedule.

belidipshit is going to tell his players to play dirty and hit to injure some of our players since we entered the playoffs.

that man will stop at nothing to destroy our spirits.

he’s also going to game plan for this like it’s the last game of his career. 

he will want to embarrass us. 

• Like (+1) 1

I look for a similar game as the one in Buffalo. Edelmen over the middle frustration. Every team we play this season wears out the field between the 30s but rarely score.

As I been saying all season Tom Brady is not the same QB come December. The guy wears down due to age and the deep passes are not there. Should be a controlled conservative game.

To beat NE the Bills will need at least 21 points.

Bills 24

Pats 17

Edited by HOUSE
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

Is there a scenario where we play them in the playoffs?  

Of course there is but it's unlikely as we'd pry both have to make it to the AFC Championship game in Foxboro.  That's assuming the rest of the season plays out the way it's predicted.

Let's say we beat the fourth seed (probably Houston) and the Chiefs beat the sixth seed (either the Steelers or Titans).  The AFC Divisional round will be BUF@BAL and KC@NE.  I see both us and the Pats losing in that scenario but crazier things have happened.

If we somehow win the division we'd pry be the 3rd seed and play Pittsburgh or Tennessee at home.  We again wouldn't get a crack at them until the AFC Championship game if we both win the WC and Divisional round.

I just have a really good feeling about this Sunday.

The Bills will be playing loose and with confidence knowing they’ve already clinched a playoff spot.   They will prepare and practice hard for the week knowing they have a shot to finally knock off the Patriots and possibly win the division.

How awesome would it be not just to win but go into the final week of the year playing the Jets at home and hoping that Fitzpatrick defeats the Patriots helping the Bills get to the playoffs.

9 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

?????????

life is for being happy and positive, time runs out for us all, all to quickly,  I do try to avoid pessimists, but I will break that rule and try to cheer you up.  Be happy the team is successful, especially compared to the last 17 years ish, Go have a beer ? with your friends and enjoy the success now, as it can be all to fleeting, ??

otherwise GTFOH...

Go Bills!!! 

Not being a pessimist but you can feel free to leave if you can't handle a difference in opinion based upon facts and numbers. 

23rd ranked offense, who has not blown up even our easiest teams we have played, and who had 4 turnovers the first go around, is gonna all of a sudden score 35+ on the #1 ranked D? 

If being based in reality is pessimistic than I am. 

I love this team, but I also know we are not perfect.

I read the opposing teams message board and they saw this post and they are all laughing at you like imbociles, and to be honest, I dont blame them.

Edited by Sharky7337

Just now, Sharky7337 said:

Not being a pessimist but you can feel free to leave if you can't handle a difference in opinion based upon facts and numbers. 

23rd ranked offense, who has not blown up even our easiest teams we have played, and who had 4 turnovers the first go around, is gonna all of a sudden score 35+ on the #1 ranked D? 

If being based in reality is pessimistic than I am. 

I love this team, but I also know we are not perfect.

I truly feel sorry for you that you find it hard to enjoy that your team is doing so well after so long, but whatever floats your boat, Oh by the way they will never be perfect, enjoy your stats, hope they make you feel good. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and yours. Enjoy your reality...

Go Bills!!! 

This does kind of feel like a changing of the guard game.  I am not saying we are going to win the division but this would do wonders for the Bills confidence the rest of this season & going into next season if they could steal this game in Foxboro on National TV with the Patriots having something to play for.  I am not sure if they win or not, we will see what happens.

3 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

I truly feel sorry for you that you find it hard to enjoy that your team is doing so well after so long, but whatever floats your boat, Oh by the way they will never be perfect, enjoy your stats, hope they make you feel good. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and yours. Enjoy your reality...

Go Bills!!! 

Thanks don't need any sympathy would just like a W this weekend. 

• Like (+1) 1

I'm sure Belichick will try to throw some odd defensive wrinkles at the Bills on Saturday, but Josh has started enough games that he's seen most of what Belichick can come up with.  It helps that Daboll knows Belichick very well.  Winning in New England is never going to be easy, but the Bills are as equipped and anybody to give it a go.

1 minute ago, Sharky7337 said:

Why yes. Yes it is. If your gonna a make crazy prediction, your gonna have to eat crow when reality sets back in.

It almost make it seems like you've waiting to jump on this....almost.....the OP was optimistic, nothing wrong with that....to knock him down 2 minutes after the game ends is on the trolling side...but that's just my opinion...

4 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

It almost make it seems like you've waiting to jump on this....almost.....the OP was optimistic, nothing wrong with that....to knock him down 2 minutes after the game ends is on the trolling side...but that's just my opinion...

You know what they say about opinions. They're like buttholes. Everyone has one, even the neighbors dog.