Bengals accuse Pats employee of videotaping their play calls

YoloinOhio

37 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

I just wonder if the delay is the fact that many owners are really really mad.

They skated before and everyone agreed to let it pass for the good of the league.  They were probably told to knock it off.  

You have to think other owners, especially in the afc are more livid than us.

This runs WAYYYY deeper than most can comprehend. Why aren't the owners going public right now? Because of "the shield"? These owners combined are worth way more than "the shield". 

Because the truth is that there is more going on than just the Patriots cheating. 

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Well no because I'm not benefiting from it, nor am I involved in it.  

Well first off, I was just kidding but if you want to talk law... if you are driving a car and you knew your buddy just robbed the liquor store and continued to drive the car... yes, you would go to jail too.

Alllllllrighty then!

6 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Panning back and forth from sidelines to substitutions.  Definitely normal.

Imagine the competitive advantage in filming the sideline/substitutions versus using your eyes. 

Rewind, play forward, rewind, play forward...."Oh wait, I didn't notice that before"...rewind, play forward.....

8 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

This runs WAYYYY deeper than most can comprehend. Why aren't the owners going public right now? Because of "the shield"? These owners combined are worth way more than "the shield". 

Because the truth is that there is more going on than just the Patriots cheating. 

more than cheating?!? Are they the spies for another country?!?

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Your Brown Eye said:

According to you Tom Brady is guilty because "he knows" they cheat. Does that make you guilty too because "you know" that that Tom Brady "knows" that they cheat?

giphy.gif

Oh wow. Oh dear. I just...I had no idea. All my life I have tried to do the right thing. I'm sorry, everyone. I'm truly sorry. I will turn myself in promptly tomorrow morning to the league office headquarters. Pray for me. Please pray for my soul.

11 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

Vegas. Referees. Fixes.

Things get ugly if you want to know the truth. Watch the Frontline documentary. 

Wow, can you image the chaos that would ensue if the NFL owners watch a documentary and find out that they are being ripped off by dirty referees and "Vegas"???

You better keep this quiet!

3 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

Pats having and illegal advantage.

The advantage is that Dalton is criminally awful.

The Bengals brought him back to lock up the Burrows pick.  Let them hav their L--they have a well thought out plan.

38 minutes ago, KayAdams said:

Oh wow. Oh dear. I just...I had no idea. All my life I have tried to do the right thing. I'm sorry, everyone. I'm truly sorry. I will turn myself in promptly tomorrow morning to the league office headquarters. Pray for me. Please pray for my soul.

When it comes time for a conjugal visit, call me up.

• Haha (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Wow, can you image the chaos that would ensue if the NFL owners watch a documentary and find out that they are being ripped off by dirty referees and "Vegas"???

You better keep this quiet!

Deleted Frontline documentary from 1983. Savitch the reporter was found dead in a ditch months later. Documentary not aired until leaked many years later. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Savitch

Besides, MR WEO, this post isn't for you. It's for the open-minded ones who can't figure out what's going on and how these cheaters keep skating by and all the other owners stand by quiet. 

The answer has been out in the open for 35 years. If you want to hear it. You think it's all cleaned up now? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

Deleted Frontline documentary from 1983. Savitch the reporter was found dead in a ditch months later. Documentary not aired until leaked many years later. 

Besides, MR WEO, this post isn't for you. It's for the open-minded ones who can't figure out what's going on and how these cheaters keep skating by and all the other owners stand by quiet. 

The answer has been out in the open for 35 years. If you want to hear it. You think it's all cleaned up now? 

I thought for years that refs get paid off by Vegas.  The mob has a hand in everything and well... the NFL is huge money.

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

Well no because I'm not benefiting from it, nor am I involved in it.  

Well first off, I was just kidding but if you want to talk law... if you are driving a car and you knew your buddy just robbed the liquor store and continued to drive the car... yes, you would go to jail too.

Yup. But this isn’t the law. Goodell is the judge, jury and executioner, not 12 people who couldn't find a way to get out of jury duty.

Edited by Doc

Just now, ToGoGo said:

Yes 40 years ago this was a big problem.

So you are saying that, today,  all other owners are "keeping quiet" because they are all profiting from NE cheating?  Are they all, personally, betting huge sums of money on NE each week?  Can you give us some more links that show the entire group of owners is "in on it", and exactly what it is they are in on?

This is great stuff, give us more.

13 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Yes 40 years ago this was a big problem.

So you are saying that, today,  all other owners are "keeping quiet" because they are all profiting from NE cheating?  Are they all, personally, betting huge sums of money on NE each week?  Can you give us some more links that show the entire group of owners is "in on it", and exactly what it is they are in on?

This is great stuff, give us more.

also, if you genuinely believe this why would you watch religiously and even spend time here talking about rigged games? Seems wasteful for all of us but if you believe it’s all a scam it’s particularly silly, right?

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

also, if you genuinely believe this why would you watch religiously and even spend time here talking about rigged games? Seems wasteful for all of us but if you believe it’s all a scam it’s particularly silly, right?

WEO muddying the waters so he can convince himself his team doesn't cheat.  But they do.

5 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Get in line.  I will fight you.  With my fists.  My fists of punching.

I'm not a picky girl. I'll just need a shiv and a pack of smokes. Whichever one of you can do this for me will have my heart. By the way, what REALLY happened with Ronnie Harmon's drop vs. the Browns? Can one of you Frank/Joe Hardy-type internet sleuths get to the bottom of this while I'm in the slammer? Thank you :)

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

It's your "open mind" that prevents you from "figuring out" why....

LOL the guy posts a 40 year old PBS story.  He obviously thinks MLB is completely corrupt because "Black Sox" and NCAA ball because "City College" 

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

It's your "open mind" that prevents you from "figuring out" why....

LOL the guy posts a 40 year old PBS story.  He obviously thinks MLB is completely corrupt because "Black Sox" and NCAA ball because "City College" 

Your Pats cheat.