Durham December

5 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Not according to the IG report you fantasized over for 12 months. 

tell me you do understand that the IG Report was only conducted on information approved of, by and for the FBI.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Not according to the IG report you fantasized over for 12 months. 

This just proves you never read it nor understood what that report said. Had you done either, you would have adjusted your story long ago. 

Wait, that requires you to be honest. But you're not honest, Gary. You're dishonest to your core. You defend the indefensible. And you're 100% wrong (again) on this topic. Three years running now. It's been embarrassing for you. 

And it'll get worse. 

29 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

one!

You're an idiot and you suck at writing.

You forgot to mention poopy pants.

How does it feel to be monumentally wrong, again?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

When you are too much of a moron to even understand Busey - presenting Lunch Lady Jim

Yeah I understand his brilliant quote.  You just didn't understand mine I quess.  The fact that you feel the need to quote a brain dead coke head washed up actor says an awful lot about you.  

Lunch Lady!! Brilliant...***** brilliant!! 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Yeah I understand his brilliant quote.  You just didn't understand mine I quess.  The fact that you feel the need to quote a brain dead coke head washed up actor says an awful lot about you.  

Lunch Lady!! Brilliant...***** brilliant!! 

Well, you do reside in the cafeteria, Doris.:bag:

• 1 year later...

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/572861-clinton-lawyers-indictment-reveals-bag-of-tricks?amp

Durham accuses Sussmann of lying to the general counsel of the FBI in September 2016 when Sussmann delivered documents and data to the FBI supposedly supporting a claim that Russia's Alpha Bank was used as a direct conduit between former President Trump's campaign and the Kremlin. According to Durham, Sussman told the FBI general counsel that he was not delivering the information on behalf of any client. The indictment not only details multiple billings to the Clinton campaign as the data was collected and the documents created; it claims Sussman billed the campaign for the actual meeting with the FBI. At the time, Perkins Coie attorney Marc Elias was general counsel for the Clinton campaign. Both men have since left the firm.

The big trick in 2016 was the general effort to create a Russia collusion scandal with the help of Justice Department insiders and an eager, enabling media.

It was only last October, for instance, that we learned that then-President Obama was briefed by his CIA director, John Brennan, on an intelligence report that Clinton planned to tie then-candidate Trump to Russia as "a means of distracting the public from her use of a private email server." That was on July 28, 2016 - three days before the Russia investigation was initiated.

The problem was that both the Steele dossier and the Alpha Bank allegations fell apart soon after being fed to the FBI. A key source for dossier compiler and former British spy Christopher Steele was viewed by American intelligence as a Russian agent, and it was believed that the Clinton campaign and the dossier were being used by Russian intelligence to spread disinformation.

===================================================================================================================

The democrat cult followers are as dumb as they come, but the thugs running the show are pretty, pretty good.

On 8/14/2020 at 11:07 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

That's why Barr said last night today wouldn't be 'earth shattering but would show where it's going'. And if he considers Clinesmith on the low end of the people he's got lined up, then that means the big boys are in big, big, trouble. 

This hasn’t aged well. One minor character indicted a couple days before the statute of limitations ran out. So much for the “big boys” being in big, big trouble. 
If only all those other musings of Deranged Rhino hadn’t been purged we’d be able to compute his batting average. I’d say it’s .000. 

• Like (+1) 1

JOE BIDEN'S CAMPAIGN MANAGER CAUGHT SHARING CAMPAIGN DATA WITH CHINA!!!

imagine the outrage here if the above was true. 

2 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

OH MY GOD, JOE BIDEN JUST PARDONED SAID CAMPAIGN MANAGER! HOLY *****!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

OH MY GOD, JOE BIDEN JUST PARDONED SAID CAMPAIGN MANAGER! HOLY *****!

holy holy WOW WOW WOW... Biden's national security advisor Schmicael Schmlynn also was communicating with China and when special prosecutor Mobert Rueller asked him about it, he lied!!!  and now he is charged with a crime. Bet crooked Biden will just pardon this turke... OH WAIT, SCHMICAEL was just pardoned by sleepy joe! wow. when will the corruption end?

• 4 months later...