Around the NFL Week 12

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

No.  Talent wise we’re pretty damn even. 

Bill's beat the Cowboys with ease, Jets handled them, so will you.

47 minutes ago, RoboTronic said:

We're talking about the Bills not the Jets? The Browns game proves the point, and likely so will the next 4 games.

He's saying that the Jets beat them and the Bill's should.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

There is nothing fans can say anymore that hasn't been said before.

We all live in a world where "fair play" is so old fashion that nothing shocks me.

As long as Americans allow everything in their lives to be subject to the whims of large money corporations..................

we just got to live with it.

That means your job, your health, your country and your sports.

1 hour ago, Rick 'r Mortis said:

Did anyone else hear Rodney Harrison say "one and done" when they were just showing the Bill's highlights??

Heard it. His knowledge of the game dwindles ever year he is removed from his playing days. 
As the Pats dynasty ends hopefully we will be subject to less of their old players on TV.

Gronk should not be on TV. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Heard it. His knowledge of the game dwindles ever year he is removed from his playing days. 
As the Pats dynasty ends hopefully we will be subject to less of their old players on TV.

Gronk should not be on TV. 

Harrison is not very intelligent, to put it nicely. I wouldn’t get to riled up about what comes out of his mouth. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, dubs said:

At what point does some frustrated player just haul off on a referee?  I can’t even see what about that play could even be reasonably mistaken for a trip. Makes absolutely no sense. 

You bring up a good point.  The NFLPA has a chance to address their concerns in the next CBA.  I doubt they will.

Until the NFL officials (who are employees of the NFL) are held to the same standards as players, coaches and owners

nothing will change.

Flagrant errors in officiating should be "fined" like any other employee of the NFL. 

1 minute ago, dubs said:

Harrison is not very intelligent, to put it nicely. I wouldn’t get to riled up about what comes out of his mouth. 

For sure. I’m not riled up. He is the reason I don’t watch the Pre Game show for the Sunday Night game. Love Tony, but can’t listen to Rodney’s moronic takes. He was a dirty player when he played and he is still classless.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Peter King on UK TV suggesting that Carson Wentz might have the yips. That would explain why he seems completely reluctant to get the ball out of his hands. 

There is disunity in the Philadelphia locker room. Rumours of Agholor trolling Wentz on Twitter 

6 hours ago, stuvian said:

There is disunity in the Philadelphia locker room. Rumours of Agholor trolling Wentz on Twitter 

I am not surprised. The receivers there are not great but they are being made to look worse by a QB who is holding the ball, throwing late and being consistently inaccurate outside of the numbers. I was one who thought Philly made the right decision moving Foles and committing to Wentz, but I have felt it for a number of weeks now..... they have a problem with him. He has regressed and I do wonder whether there is something there mentally holding him back.

41 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I am not surprised. The receivers there are not great but they are being made to look worse by a QB who is holding the ball, throwing late and being consistently inaccurate outside of the numbers. I was one who thought Philly made the right decision moving Foles and committing to Wentz, but I have felt it for a number of weeks now..... they have a problem with him. He has regressed and I do wonder whether there is something there mentally holding him back.

Late to the party but welcome. I've said all year that Wentz is a scrub.

5 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Trust me, their fans are.

As are their media people. And it's not just Wentz they're questioning. It's Pederson, too.

Yea I am not as high on Pederson as others but I do think the thing holding the Eagles back at the moment is Quarterback play above all else.

56 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea I am not as high on Pederson as others but I do think the thing holding the Eagles back at the moment is Quarterback play above all else.

All their receivers are hurt.  He does not look great, but he has no one but Ertz to throw to and he is triple teamed.