On to the Fish

I've had a bit to drink so I'm dulled from today's mess.  This week will be difficult but the coming Miami game is obviously a must win.  They seem to be rejuvenated and playing better.  As rough as today was we are still in the 5 spot.  Yeah I know the schedule is tough and I am fully aware of our issues but we can and should win this game, which I still think we will.  

Playoffs will now go down to the wire, as the race is tight. Remember though that these other teams will lose to teams we predict they'll beat as well.

What Fitz is doing with Miami right now totally reminds me of Fitz his first year in buffalo coming in for Trent Edwards. That year the Edwards Bills were like the Rosen Phins. Then Fitz starts, suddenly we are competitive. That said, even that year Fitzmagic was never good for more than 2 straight wins.... heck in general, after a few solid games, Fitz has some kind of melt down, so let’s hope it’s the case next Sunday, cause when Fitz is doing well against the Bills it’s really freakin hard to watch. Don’t know about you guys

The Dolphins have been overachieving as of late but are devoid of talent. The Bills got off to a good start due to the lousy teams they played but are a decent team with a likable but flawed QB.   I still think the Bills win this one and easily.   

Edited by Mr. Wonderful
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BobBelcher said:

What Fitz is doing with Miami right now totally reminds me of Fitz his first year in buffalo coming in for Trent Edwards. That year the Edwards Bills were like the Rosen Phins. Then Fitz starts, suddenly we are competitive. That said, even that year Fitzmagic was never good for more than 2 straight wins.... heck in general, after a few solid games, Fitz has some kind of melt down, so let’s hope it’s the case next Sunday, cause when Fitz is doing well against the Bills it’s really freakin hard to watch. Don’t know about you guys

2010.  Took us from 0-8 to 4-12.  That was the Stevie drop season.  I think we lost out on some big draft pick, but I can't recall who.

27 minutes ago, Mr. Wonderful said:

The Dolphins have been overachieving as of late but are devoid of talent. The Bills got off to a good start due to the lousy teams they played but are a decent team with a likable but flawed QB.   I still think the Bills win this one and easily.   

When exactly have the Bills won an easy game?

37 minutes ago, arcane said:

Newton and Miller went before Dareus right?

Ouch

13 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

This Bills team is an average team right now. No game is a gimme. Before people jump on me for saying this, ask yourself, ‘would I feel confident of a Bills win against any above .500 team?’.

I don't think anyone will jump on you for it, you're right..Question is can we win enough to get a WC?

• Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

2010.  Took us from 0-8 to 4-12.  That was the Stevie drop season.  I think we lost out on some big draft pick, but I can't recall who.

The Stevie drop ACTUALLY let us draft Marcel Dareus .

Von Miller was drafted right before us but that was probably known. Apparently buddy loved Cam and wanted him

Stevie catches that and we pick 4 or 5..  I wouldn't doubt that we pass on Julio for aldon Smith or Jake locker lmao

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Miami is hotter than Buffalo right now..........

literally.  ?

Plus we know Miami is terrible at one thing........

tanking. LOL ? 

Actually Flores is showing he is a pretty good coach. He could easily have 4 wins right now and still be in playoff contention if he had even ONE talented person on that team!!  

1 hour ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Miami beat the Colts today, making a streak of two wins.  The way we played today, next week in Miami is not a gimme.

Colts are in big trouble without a real QB. Miami gave us a hard time but i feel this will be like the Washington game, tough for awhile but we pull away at the end. This team is pissed and that will show next week. They need to develop a pissed off playing style without actually being so, basically be more aggressive and physical.