On to the Fish

3 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I'm not too sure McDermott is capable of doing this, or even translating it to the team.

morally i would agree but McDermott takes notes on himself and reviews them everyday to seek improvements. He likes to be even keeled and so the team doesnt get too high too low and so the team plays that way. So i believe he will find a way to make this team better one way or another.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

morally i would agree but McDermott takes notes on himself and reviews them everyday to seek improvements. He likes to be even keeled and so the team doesnt get too high too low and so the team plays that way. So i believe he will find a way to make this team better one way or another.

I really do hope this is the case.  McD is a little slow to react, though 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I really do hope this is the case.  McD is a little slow to react, though 

i would hope no coach or player or fan in history would have blueprinted what happened the last minute in Cleveland yesterday

I'm as down as the next guy following the Browns game, but when you look around the AFC, there are a ton of mediocre teams.  The Patriots and Ravens and maybe the Texans are all that stand out. The Chiefs are way underperforming. The Chargers are a joke. The Steelers are getting hot, but relying on an untested QB. Everyone else....not so much.

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I'm as down as the next guy following the Browns game, but when you look around the AFC, there are a ton of mediocre teams.  The Patriots and Ravens and maybe the Texans are all that stand out. The Chiefs are way underperforming. The Chargers are a joke. The Steelers are getting hot, but relying on an untested QB. Everyone else....not so much.

the AFC has always had more mediocre teams for my near 5 decades of watching, the NFC has always been more solid for the top teams

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

the sad thing is I'd say all those teams you mentioned would beat the bills handedly. Chargers and Chiefs are mediocre yea but we aren't outscoring either of those teams in a game. 

we barely could outscore the Jets and Bengals. 

1 minute ago, Tesla03 said:

the sad thing is I'd say all those teams you mentioned would beat the bills handedly. Chargers and Chiefs are mediocre yea but we aren't outscoring either of those teams in a game. 

we barely could outscore the Jets and Bengals. 

Chiefs won't be mediocre hosting WC weekend....

5 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I mean I feel like yesterday killed a lot of our playoff hopes. At this point you just got to get back on it and beat Miami and reset. There’s nothing we can do about yesterday. I think there are a lot of losses left here and the need to stack wins was great but yesterday is over.  You never know with injuries what a team could look like in a month. Just beat Miami and go from there

this reminds me. we are one of the healthiest teams in the league and Cleavland had injuries all over their team, and we still lost. so what does that tell you about this coaching staff 

9 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

this reminds me. we are one of the healthiest teams in the league and Cleavland had injuries all over their team, and we still lost. so what does that tell you about this coaching staff 

that was a bad bad loss, for many reasons

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

The game is definitely not a gimme.  Could well be a loss.

But of course it is "must win".

The wheels could start to really fall off things thing quickly if we don't get a W in that one.

Meaning, what?  That they'll beat the Bills?

It would be better for us if they were great at tanking.

:cry:

Why you would just come in here and complain that we beat a ***** team