TNF - Chargers & Raiders

Just now, RaoulDuke79 said:

What is going on? I've never saw so many penalties for lining up Offside. 

Raiders D is undisciplined.  The Raiders could be up 16-7 if it wasn't for Offside on their DT.

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

The Chargers are such a useless overrated team

Literally the only purpose they serve is to provide a bye for the Patriots in the playoffs

They certainly did last January.  I doubt they get that chance this year.

14 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

This crazy raiders fan on twitter was losing it on me saying Zay is gonna develop into a true #1...

Im like that guys been listening to too much homer radio LOL

More like develop into a #2 if you get my drift.....yuk yuk yuk.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

The Chargers are such a useless overrated team

Literally the only purpose they serve is to provide a bye for the Patriots in the playoffs

BTW what happened to Gronk? I thought he was part of this crew?

Training for his return 

20 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

This crazy raiders fan on twitter was losing it on me saying Zay is gonna develop into a true #1...

Just smile and wish him “ Good Luck with That”

34 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Media, Rivers is constantly referred to as a future HOFer by the talking heads, while Wilson doesn’t get that same credit. 

I think it’s an age thing.  Rivers is seen as imminently retiring.  Wilson is still seen as young and with a lot of years to play.

Gonzales (I think) referring to him as “Old Man Rivers” LOL!

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

There are still chargers fans in SD? I thought they all disowned them because of Spanos

Most of the city doesn't care. People immediately  south and east of the 8 are yuppies and hipsters. Go more east and south and people like soccer. Go north of the 8 a few miles and people are multicultural rich folk who barely know what the NFL is. By the beaches from La Jolla north are more rich folk who love money, cars, plastic surgery and clothes, but not the NFL. There are microscopic pockets of people who live near Qualcomm who may still like the Chargers. This place is too superficial even for the NFL! But the weather is great. 

30 minutes ago, Augie said:

As a Bills fan, it’s not the FIRST time you’ve seen that! But you do have to wonder! 

it actually didn’t look QUITE as bad on the replay. 

27 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

at some point the harsh reality will set in for that guy

2 minutes ago, leonbus23 said:

Most of the city doesn't care. People immediately  south and east of the 8 are yuppies and hipsters. Go more east and south and people like soccer. Go north of the 8 a few miles and people are multicultural rich folk who barely know what the NFL is. By the beaches from La Jolla north are more rich folk who love money, cars, plastic surgery and clothes, but not the NFL. There are microscopic pockets of people who live near Qualcomm who may still like the Chargers. This place is too superficial even for the NFL! But the weather is great. 

Dude. You need to familiarize yourself with SD.  When was the last time you were here, 1980?