Josh Gordon released off IR

8 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Gordon's past and suspension situation is what makes it unique.

Nothing to do with this thread.  Just wondering if you regret changing your TSW name to Jonas Jenning 2.0?  Dank >> our LT

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

But then you're still on the hook for his salary. For nothing in return.

O no a prorated 1.5M 

4 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Why is everyone so sure he won’t make it down the waiver wire? I would actually be surprised if ANY team claimed him. Has shown inability to stay on the field, wasn’t super productive in New England playing with the best QB in history and obviously did something to piss of the Pats. If Belichick thought he was rehabilitated and could play he would have waited the extra week and not IR’ed/released him. There’s a reason he isn’t a Patriot anymore and it isn’t because he’s healthy, productive, and stayed out of trouble. 

yeah because he was hurt and they overpaid for Sanu. So yep he is gone. That is what happens 

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

doubt he gets to us in the waiver wire i'd imagine there is at least one team who will take a shot at him

Bills got one of those troubled Cleveland WRs already and waved him before.  Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on we.

Having one flushed thru New England washing machine does not help.

Edited by Limeaid

5 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Yes, our high flying passing attack will certainly suit him well.

We have one deep threat in the whole offense.

Just roll a safety over top of John Brown and we don't have a single guy who can get open 20 yards or more downfield or catch contested passes. 

Gordon would give us a verticle threat that Beasley, Jones, McKenzie, Roberts, etc haven't been able to provide.

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Nothing to do with this thread.  Just wondering if you regret changing your TSW name to Jonas Jenning 2.0?  Dank >> our LT

LOL, great question. No regrets! I'd be happy if Dawkins ended up as good as JJ, just with less injuries. And so far Dawkins has worked out better than my last choice (Dareustein). I just hope Beane keeps at least one player with a D-lastname. Dawkins is the only one on the roster right now!

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

We have one deep threat in the whole offense.

The pro-Foster faction here just threw their laptops but we also have a QB who hasn't completed a deep ball all season and it's nearly November so I'm not sure how much a deep threat matters when you can't complete passes to them.  We've had open guys, they were all missed.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

No, the point was that if a guy can decide not to show up with 40M dollars at stake it's reasonable to ask if he won't show up for considerably less than that.

And How often in the NFL has a guy that has very little money walk away from his contract?  Jesus people. He will be claimed and if it is the Dolphins he will show up and play and hit UFA