What body part(s) hurts today?

I have been feeling old lately. After playing hockey on Saturday nights in net, I have played 2 games a few times Nd usually the next day the bottom of my feet are killing me Nd my legs are stiff. 2 weeks ago I played one game and later the next day started to have problems in my leg/hip. Couldn't get up or down too well and had pain and stiffness moving from my groin/hip into my lower back for a few days.

Guessing I need more stretching before I hit the ice

Played golf this a.m.  Every time after I play, my middle and ring finger on my LH hurt (I'm RH).  I had taken about a 7 year layoff from the game due to being consumed with kid's activities, but they are growing and I just got a new sales job.  Have played 7 times over the last 2 months.  Hurts like hell for a day or two and then fine until the next time I play.  

2 hours ago, Richmond_Bills said:

Played golf this a.m.  Every time after I play, my middle and ring finger on my LH hurt (I'm RH).  I had taken about a 7 year layoff from the game due to being consumed with kid's activities, but they are growing and I just got a new sales job.  Have played 7 times over the last 2 months.  Hurts like hell for a day or two and then fine until the next time I play.  

Grip is too tight! Hold that club gently, like you are holding a baby bird! 

• Like (+1) 1

Let’s do this the easy way.....my left elbow isn’t too bad. 

5 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

My stomach/intestines have not felt right since the Monday I got back from Nashville after our game there.........doctor can't seem to figure it out.

I’ll vouch for you, it’s not from all the drinks you had at Bar Louie!  ?

Unless you became dehydrated due to what seemed a focused neglect? I would have benefitted from a little less attention there. 

Hope you start feeling better! 

Edited by Augie