Thursday nite Football: Washington at Minn 8:20 ET on Fox and NFLN

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s kind of an outlier because they usually have really mobile QBs. He’s a pure pocket passer. 

He'd be an outlier if he actually did something in this league.

OK, I'll quit now...:D

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Haskins really sucks...

At the same time, context is important. The overreactions that will follow Haskins performance for this garbage-ass team in Washington will be flowing but the OL is garbage, and clearly he just needs more time and development. It was obvious Gruden didn't put anything into developing him. First team reps in practice probably would help as a start. I get why he’s not getting them but as a rookie getting thrown into the game after the half, twice now, without 1st team reps in practice is not smart coaching. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

At the same time, context is important. The overreactions that will follow Haskins performance for this garbage-ass team in Washington will be flowing but the OL is garbage, and clearly he just needs more time and development. It was obvious Gruden didn't put anything into developing him. First team reps in practice probably would help as a start. I get why he’s not getting them but as a rookie getting thrown into the game after the half, twice now, without 1st team reps in practice is not smart coaching. 

I hear they have a pretty good LT they could have brought onto that OL 

• Haha (+1) 1