1st HALF THREAD: Dolphins at Bills, 1 pm ET on CBS

Just now, Wayne Cubed said:

Yea but it’s Oliver’s fault the Bills are losing... don’t ya know. Why should we expect the offense to go out and actually dominate a team?

Oliver has been one of our best players in this game. To try and put this on him is hilarious . 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Wayne Cubed said:

Yea but it’s Oliver’s fault the Bills are losing... don’t ya know. Why should we expect the offense to go out and actually dominate a team?

That’s asking for too much. We have a tradition of not being good on offense. Why change what we’re good at?

4 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

I hope people are beginning to understand why I don't like Allen as a QB. 

No awareness, almost incapable of learning from mistakes. At this point is his career, he should be able to tell had to beat an all out blitz, but EVERY time he acts like he has all the time in the world, cant find an open guy and takes a sack.

And against Miami's defense of all teams... freaking Miami. 

Is it Allen's fault Brown stopped running or is it his fault Knox couldn't catch a ball thrown to both hands and his chest?

Maybe all the idiot holding calls are on him?

Probably the fact that the defense is looking below average against the league's worst offense is his fault?

Maybe Beasely dropping a beautiful pass on his first try?

Edited by BobChalmers

1 minute ago, Rbleyle said:

This is all on the coaching staff.  Not having your team ready to play after the bye week is pretty shameful. 

But this is Miami!  All week everyone was talking about how easily we would win, how we'd roll over them.  I guess the Bills just thought we'd win by stepping on the field.  I was worried about this one.  Still thinking/hoping we pull off the win, pretty or not.

1 minute ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Why don’t you all calm down? Close game; make some adjustments and some plays in the second half. We got this. Going to be a fight

Miami looks like a team that is tired of losing

• Like (+1) 1