Devonte Freeman: the trade that makes sense

rayray808

I think our best bet is to develop our own running back. Best years for running backs are before their 2nd contracts. Freeman is 27 and hasn't been that productive for a couple years now.

Let's focus on developing Singletary and if he doesn't pan out we can take another running back in the draft and develop him.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, rayray808 said:

Falcons looking to move him, and we can get him for cheap... what say you?

Says who?  Just asking as I haven’t heard but been thinking about adding Ito Smith thinking he may win the job outright or Devonte could be a surprise trade.  

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, rayray808 said:

Between Freeman, Gordon and whoever else might be on the block I’m not sure that RB is the best position to trade for.  

If I am the Bills I would look for help at WR or DE.  Then maybe some help on the line, specifically at tackle.  

I think there are bigger area of concern than RB though I guess we’re just 1 injury away

• Like (+1) 1

Lol heck no. First, i’ve heard nothing of ATL looking to move him so post some source next time and Second, he’s been an overrated back his whole career. Freeman can work within a very specific offensive scheme. He’s a one trick pony and always has been. Sorry if there’s no source provided I say shut this bye week BS down.

1 hour ago, rayray808 said:

Where’s your source?

• Like (+1) 1