Snap Counts vs Titans

I think this was the plan going into this game. We will see different plans depending on the team we face all year. which is exactly what we SHOULD be doing. also, I think Beasley has been in a bit of a doghouse since dropping an INT and not blocking for Josh on that game ending hit.as he should be. that said, I fully expect Cole to continue to be a security blanket moving forward this year

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Duke had more snaps that Beasley...

Waiting for the defense to come up.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SalSports/status/1181161339147956228

1 hour ago, TroutDog said:

The lack of Beasley is concerning. He seems to have a regular knack of getting open but I wonder if he wasn’t yesterday. 

Smoke was Josh’s security blanket yesterday but it’s always good to have two. ? 

We're using snap counts now?  

I don[t care if it's one play as long as it produces!!! 

snap count could mean he was a blocking back and nothing else whereas Beasley is a target 

2 hours ago, TroutDog said:

The lack of Beasley is concerning. He seems to have a regular knack of getting open but I wonder if he wasn’t yesterday. 

We have played against smothering defense in all games except the Giants.

16 minutes ago, wvbillsfan said:

We’ve got to find ways to get McKenzie the ball more often. Even dating back to last year he just makes things happen when he has the ball. 

agree I think I need to see more Snaps from McKenzie. He can take the 12 snaps from Roberts and the 1 from Zay. He does that he would have been 21 snaps. 

he can actually start siphoning more from Beasley at this point as well as Beasley has been underwhelming at this point as well. 

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

agree I think I need to see more Snaps from McKenzie. He can take the 12 snaps from Roberts and the 1 from Zay. He does that he would have been 21 snaps. 

he can actually start siphoning more from Beasley at this point as well as Beasley has been underwhelming at this point as well. 

I don’t mind Beasley at all he just doesn’t really offer anything after the catch. 
Same with Brown. 
McKenzie is exactly the type of guy we need to get our offense rolling. Put the ball in his hands and big plays happen. 

Here’s hoping Daboll reads the message board

Just now, wvbillsfan said:

I don’t mind Beasley at all he just doesn’t really offer anything after the catch. 
Same with Brown. 
McKenzie is exactly the type of guy we need to get our offense rolling. Put the ball in his hands and big plays happen. 

Here’s hoping Daboll reads the message board

I get it but all I heard about Beasley was his routes and ease of separation. I just haven’t seen it much, at least not how it was talked about. But McKenzie should start siphoning snaps somewhere 

41 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I get it but all I heard about Beasley was his routes and ease of separation. I just haven’t seen it much, at least not how it was talked about. But McKenzie should start siphoning snaps somewhere 

Beasley has 28 receptions in 5 games, 2nd on the team.  Beasley is a huge part of why we are moving the chains.

5 hours ago, TroutDog said:

Beasley is likely out of the game when they go to 2 backs or 2 TEs as he is the slot receiver...

• Like (+1) 1

while i'll admit I was hoping for a bit more statistical impact from Oliver, I think it says quite a bit that the guy is leading our tackle rotation in snaps every week and our run has improved quite a bit.

its not been as flashy as I anticipated but I think his presence has been felt.

6 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

while i'll admit I was hoping for a bit more statistical impact from Oliver, I think it says quite a bit that the guy is leading our tackle rotation in snaps every week and our run has improved quite a bit.

its not been as flashy as I anticipated but I think his presence has been felt.

Good point about the run game. I was worried about a fall off with Oliver. But the run defense has been stellar.