13 fumbles. Disgusting

8 hours ago, McBean said:

Josh Allen’s down field accuracy is very alarming.

He’s just throwing line drives down field with no touch.

He’s got me depressed this morning and I’ve been the guy’s biggest fan.

Well that’s just plain ridiculous. Allen is the Bills QB until he convinces the Bills GM and HC that he shouldn’t be. If that happens, another QB will likely be drafted and the whole thing starts all over again. Nothing to be depressed about. If he’s not any good, they’ll try someone else. 

2 hours ago, cle23 said:

No. Not even a little. Ignore the last sentence if you want. The rest is still valid.

It actually is moving the goalposts.....if you want to look at the numbers when Josh gets to those games played as those other QBs then you have a true barometer

Anything other then that is just horse *****

10 hours ago, jrober38 said:

There's no evidence whatsoever that he's learning from his mistakes. 

He makes the same mistakes pretty much every single game. 

Who did you want them to take in the draft and do you cry yourself to sleep at night? 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

how many lost fumbles?

Problem is there is no skill to recovering fumbles and eventually you will regress to the mean, meaning if we are recovering most of them now at some the other team will start recovering a lot of them to balance out near 50%...might not be this year tho but over the course of his career almost assuredly they will

12 hours ago, Dan Darragh said:

No going off the rails.  The point is that a game manager who plays it very careful with the ball was all it took to win that game.  Josh wants to improvise every play and be a superhero but he still hasn't gotten used to the idea that he's not head and shoulders better than everyone else on the field like he was in college.

I'll go "off the rails" even further: Barkley might have won that game for us if he had played the whole way.

Except with Barkley we don’t even get the first touchdown so no, we don’t win with Barkley....

8 hours ago, ngbills said:

Sorry - we would be 4-0 with Tyrod as QB. That does not mean he is the answer. Just that 3-1 is more on the Bills D than Josh Allen. 

That’s just dumb, they would have put more people in the box, Gore would have got less yards Tuhrod would have thrown for about 68 yards and we would have lost 16 -3...

Everyone keeps focusing on the turnovers and rightfully so, but honestly, that's going to happen with his style of play.

The real, serious, pressing issue with Allen is the layups. The gimmies. The passes that virtually any QB can make. I saw some throws that you just don't expect to ever see from an NFL QB. Often times, these turnovers are the result of poor down and distance. Guess what? You make those very simple throws and you're not in 3rd and 12. You're in 3rd and manageable. The number 1 thing JA will have to do if he's going to prosper or even stick in this league is hit the gimmies to avoid the situations that create turnover likely plays. The turnover itself is a culmination of poor efficiency before they even happen. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Dan Darragh said:

If Tyrod was playing yesterday we'd have won.

Ah back to the old Johnson/Flutie debate.....

5 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Moving the goalposts again I see 

He didn’t move the goalposts. He backed up his point with stats and put a little icing on to boot. 

5 hours ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

He’s young and over competitive. He needs to realize it’s ok to not get a first down, throw the ball away, you don’t have to scramble etc. 

He feels the pressure that he’s our guy. But he’s not the only guy. He’s now learned to just get down a play another series. Brady did nothing yesterday but played smart. That’s the difference. The play he was hit was 3rd down. He was going for the first down. With an entire quarter left 4th and 5 is not bad.... he will learn.

That being said, Daboll needs to get him some roll outs, sprint outs and get rid of it quickly. Get Knox the ball quickly. Suck the defense in and then give them a double move and go deep.

He will be fine. Fans forget the magnitude of that game, Josh obviously let it get to him and Bew England’s defense is legit. Next game.

I read an article today that spoke to how much pressure he felt when he was thinking about it coming out early and it really affected him. Now that he is in the spotlight I believe the walls feel much tighter.