Deleted Threads

Foxx

5 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I knew the thread was doomed once I saw some of those PPP folks posting in there ? No apologies needed.  Again, creating the thread was probably a mistake on my part.  Lesson learned.

I started reading the thread and thought the same thing. Kudos to you for taking it down.

38 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I read the title, and decided to avoid it like the plague.  No way that thread was going to end well.

Ditto here. I ran away from that sucker like the scared little girl I really am. Oh, did I mention....

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

But it was an interesting ride....... for a while. People will show their true colors (and ignorance....make that “simple minds”, is that kinder?) in a thread like that. 

Now I will stop, before we rinse and repeat. 

What was the ignorant part ?  

2 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

What was the ignorant part ?  

I see what you did there. Trying to turn this thread back into the deleted thread. Let it be.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/30/2019 at 3:24 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I knew the thread was doomed once I saw some of those PPP folks posting in there ? No apologies needed.  Again, creating the thread was probably a mistake on my part.  Lesson learned.

Every now and then life smacks you in the face, reminding you to stick to starting threads about sitting on your balls at the toilet.

• Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

Some here are not so very intelligent. You found one. 

Prune juice and a nap and some old Kaepernick highlights will clear you right up 

5 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Scott has tried to curtail useless threads.  Some people just don't seem to give a shite 

Dwight Shrute loves Michael Scott 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

Could cull threads by 75% and miss nothing. 

not sure but.. we could probably say the same about your posts and the multiple sock puppet identities you possess.

you might want to see someone about that...

Edited by Foxx