Deleted Threads

Foxx

Just now, John Adams said:

Your obsession with me is bizarre. 

nah, no obsession here. what's truly bizarre is the need to hold multiple sock puppet accounts so you can... have discussions with yourself, dupe others into believing there is support for your bizarre positions, to attack from multiple vectors... i could go on but your not really worth it.

22 minutes ago, Foxx said:

nah, no obsession here. what's truly bizarre is the need to hold multiple sock puppet accounts so you can... have discussions with yourself, dupe others into believing there is support for your bizarre positions, to attack from multiple vectors... i could go on but your not really worth it.

What makes you think I have multiple accounts?

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

Conversations with myself? John Adams and Ben Franklin talked to each other a few times as jokes. No more than that. 

13 hours ago, Virgil said:

I delete my threads when I realize the Gungy doesn't love me for them.  Every post I make it to earn Daddy's love

Posts like this disappoint me.  You know what happens when you disappoint me.  We'll talk later.