Post your crybaby thoughts here ONLY.

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Frez said:

Did Jerry Hughes play? Thought he was going against a bum for LT? 

I saw him at the end, when the players had their little meet and greet near midfield. Still, I love our D as a whole. They gave up 9 points against Brady and the Patriots. It’s not on them.  

Edited by Augie

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

This was also going to be my crybaby post. Why does McDermott always insist on keeping guys on the roster who cost us games? 

They put a lot into Zay, but Zay just keeps dropping balls. He has done nothing in the form of an amazing catch, and the most we have been able to hope from him is an average game. Sadly, Duke should get the call... 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

I saw him at the end, when the players had their little meet and greet near midfield. Still, I love our D as a whole. They gave up 9 points against Brady and the Patriots. It’s not on them.  

It's good , but not good enough yet. 

6 minutes ago, Paulus said:

They put a lot into Zay, but Zay just keeps dropping balls. He has done nothing in the form of an amazing catch, and the most we have been able to hope from him is an average game. Sadly, Duke should get the call... 

Yeah, I’m tired of seeing a guy who’s a total liability being placed in the lineup each week getting passes thrown his way. Everyone but the Bills coaching staff can see this.

8 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Once out of 3 or 4 times that he directed the ball into the ground.

It’s a start. ?

Brady wasn’t our problem today. THAT is encouraging. 

Josh needs to learn from this horrible experience. I hope the next time we play them he will be late season Josh from last year, not the early season, painful to watch Josh. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Frez said:

It's good , but not good enough yet. 

I can’t expect much more of the D. I think they need a little help. The offense and ST lost that game. I thank and commend the D for an amazing effort. I won’t nitpick. 

8 minutes ago, Paulus said:

They missed at least 2 other times he grounded the ball...

Brady looked mortal, I’ll take it for a start....

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I can’t expect much more of the D. I think they need a little help. The offense and ST lost that game. I thank and commend the D for an amazing effort. I won’t nitpick. 

Still missing that dominate pass rusher. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Frez said:

Still missing that dominate pass rusher. 

Yes, they are, but the entire unit played extremely well, as they have almost all year. The D is the LAST thing I’ll be whining about in the whining thread, or anywhere else.

BTW, Darryl Johnson came inches away from getting the ball loose from Brady’s throwing hand which could have changed the game. What a pleasant surprise he has been!  Keep drafting like this and I like our chances! 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

The Bills got 2 huge 3rd and long failed conversions converted into 1sts by penalties.

that holding call on Morse was ticky tacky, though. And they picked up two thrown flags on us today.

Not the reason we lost but those were kind of BS.

54 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Zero sacks because Brady was throwing before they could hit him. But it was forcing him to throw out of rhythm. There was plenty of pressure on Brady today and it was critical to forcing him into so many bad throws.   

Still, Newhouse looked like Anthony Muñoz today....

1 hour ago, mattynh said:

I did.   I think I said it is a penalty.   The only way to prevent the first down is to load up and punish the rusher.  Don’t put yourself in that position.  I know you won’t agree but that is how I see it.  Run like a running back will result in Allen on the sideline.  

It had nothing to do with going for the first down