I having a hard time with this. This game has me in a dark place

1 hour ago, oldschoolfootball1963 said:

I’m so upset and I see so many things the the refs did in this game that were wrong. I can’t accept what happened. This game hurt me the most. I’m fed up with the NFL and the patriots. 

Have you never experienced a Bills/Pats game before?

• Like (+1) 1

What I'd like to say is that I hope for the Patriots sake they have nothing to play for in week 16 and the Bills do. Because if they want to go ahead and knock out our QB with a crown-leading hit, then the Bills may see fit that some of their key pieces might have difficulty being available for the playoffs. Lord knows if there is anything the Pats can do to give a .0000001% better chance of winning, whether legit, corner-cutting, or flat-out cheating, they can, have and will.

But then I remember the process. Shut up and take it. Sigh. 

Edited by Ralonzo

1 hour ago, BuffaloButt said:

Look we just showed we can play with the best team in the NFL!  Head up and on to Tenn next week to get back on track.  Offense is still a work in progress!  Keep the faith!  

I will keep the faith, but I'm still pissed off.

• Thank you (+1) 1

The only problem that I have with the refs today is a major one.   The Patriots got away with knocking our starting quarterback out of the game on a clear cheap helmet to helmet play.  Not only was the guy not ejected but, oops someone held on the Buffalo offense, penalties offset, no consequence at all, game on.

Allen was bad, but he has come on strong on the fourth quarter in other games.   We do not know if he would have today, but he should have had the chance.  The interceptions and punter cost us the game today, but that still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

On the bright side, the team was not thoroughly outclassed as in other years against the Pats.  The defense can hang with anyone.   Less mistakes on the offense and this is a playoff team.

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I’m so upset and I see so many things the the refs did in this game that were wrong. I can’t accept what happened. This game hurt me the most. I’m fed up with the NFL and the patriots. 

Well, I’ve been there for about the last 15 years. On the bright side, I like what the team did today and actually saw a fair amount of penalties called vs NE. 

2 minutes ago, Bevis said:

It's the same old *****, whiney Bills fans crying ref's after a loss to the Pats. The Bills offense lost this game, specifically the play of the QB. If Allen played just decently, they win.

Yeah, and a lot of it was just inexperience. The Bills did not lose this due to Refs errors/ calls though there were some. They had chances and couldn’t punch it in. 

2 hours ago, oldschoolfootball1963 said:

Never bet your life savings on the Bills

Stop watching the nfl?    The refs are not for the pats and against the bills.   The bills lost this game not the refs.  

20 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

Allen was bad, but he has come on strong on the fourth quarter in other games.   We do not know if he would have today, but he should have had the chance.  The interceptions and punter cost us the game today, but that still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

The interceptions didn't really hurt other than ending an offensive possession. They didn't overly short-field the defense. Pats**** got 3 points off the following possessions. Big whoop. The special teams, yeah, they didn't hold up their end of it. Allowed a big TD against, shank punt, missed FG. Defense allowed the one wheel route that Milano actually covered pretty darn well. That first drive of the 2nd half, they just needed one more, and it may have been underway until the cheap shot.

Edited by Ralonzo