Thunderstruck

Water bottle policy

If it's true that you are not allowed to bring in water bottles then that is messed up. That is a dangerous situation. I just went to the Carrier Dome today and we were allowed two water bottles per guest.

No idea how they get away with that

• Thanks! (+1) 1

Perfect time/place to have drone delivery.  They couldn't shoot them down in Saudi!  Hammer's lot could be a perfect launch zone.  No reason to limit it to water.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Budget.  We all spend money when taking in a game.  I do all my eating at the tailgate so I don't have to spend $15 on a hot dog and a soda inside.  If you know you need $20 worth of water during the game, then plan for it.  It's not like you don't know when the games are.

Call me crazy but the words "$20 worth" and "water" should never have to be in the same sentence in the context of a single afternoon. CFL stadiums have bottle filling stations, I'm sure they can figure it out for New Era.  Just because you're fine with ridiculous policies, doesn't mean I should just have to "budget for it".  I don't care if it's a difference of pennies out of pocket, BS is BS.

On 9/20/2019 at 3:58 PM, MR8 said:

They used to have Water Fountains back 25+ years ago but they removed them because they had issues with freezing pipes. 

That’s bs. If the bathroom pipes aren’t freezing, they can get water fountains to work also. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

That’s bs. If the bathroom pipes aren’t freezing, they can get water fountains to work also. 

They're making it work in Canada.

15 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

Call me crazy but the words "$20 worth" and "water" should never have to be in the same sentence in the context of a single afternoon. CFL stadiums have bottle filling stations, I'm sure they can figure it out for New Era.  Just because you're fine with ridiculous policies, doesn't mean I should just have to "budget for it".  I don't care if it's a difference of pennies out of pocket, BS is BS.

Maybe that is because CFL fans are too polite to fill with water and throw at opposing team?

fwiw we brought in bottled waters today without incident. We were up front with security saying it'd be great if we could bring them in and they said as long as they were sealed we were good. I'm guessing management told them to be lenient as some bottled waters is a lesser evil than heat stroke...

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, golfball323 said:

fwiw we brought in bottled waters today without incident. We were up front with security saying it'd be great if we could bring them in and they said as long as they were sealed we were good. I'm guessing management told them to be lenient as some bottled waters is a lesser evil than heat stroke...

we did as well..guest services kept refilling them for free too!