Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Now that the House has crafted Articles, why exactly are we still concealing the Whistleblower?

i think i heard that the House isn't a legal matter so the WB doesn't have to be officially named

Just now, row_33 said:

i think i heard that the House isn't a legal matter so the WB doesn't have to be officially named

We’re going to disenfranchise my vote for President without ever finding out who started this nonsense? What if it’s Adam himself?

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

We’re going to disenfranchise my vote for President without ever finding out who started this nonsense? What if it’s Adam himself?

it just shows how useless the House is without backing of the POTUS/Supreme Court/Senate

What makes the Whistleblower case unique and controversial is NOT the debate over the protection of his anonymity! What makes it controversial is that once the public read the actual transcript it became clear this blowing a whistle for purely political purposes.

• 4 weeks later...

Here’s What Happens When a Whistleblower is a Trump Appointee

by Elizabeth Vaughn

Lest you think that all government agency whistleblowers are afforded the same inviolable status as Eric Ciaramella, the alleged whistleblower whose complaint has turned Washington into a battleground for nearly six months, I have a little story for you.

Always on the lookout for new weapons to deploy in their never ending war against President Trump, the deep state has discovered a new way to strike back: security clearance retaliation. A rarity during the Obama administration, it occurs so frequently now that Attorney Sean Bigley, who specializes in such cases, describes it as an “epidemic.” In a Wall Street Journal op-ed, Bigley wrote that he has represented over two dozen Trump appointees so far. Bigley currently represents Adam Lovinger, who, as an analyst at the Office of Net Assessment at the Pentagon (ONA) had his security clearance revoked after questioning large payments which had been made to FBI informant Stefan Halper and noticing that over $11 million in government contracts had been directed to a company owned by close friends of Chelsea Clinton.

Several weeks ago, Real Clear Politics’ (RCP) Susan Crabtree reported the story of Mark Moyar, a Trump political appointee who served as the Director of the Office for Civilian-Military Cooperation at the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). His service came to an abrupt end last summer after he “reported allegations of rampant government waste, fraud and abuse” inside the agency.

More at the link:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Is Tibs ever gonna update this title to: There Was NO Whistleblower, It Was Always a Democratic OP! Trump Vindicated!! 

Tibs is waiting for an email update from the hive collection on what the new talking points will be.

• Like (+1) 1