Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

At least the dairy farmers know that one only pulls on the teets of a cow. The Harvard grads prefer the bull's teet. 

i hope all dairy farmers reply in ways very unkind to that snob

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

At least the dairy farmers know that one only pulls on the teets of a cow. The Harvard grads prefer the bull's teet. 

that would be like a college lecture for the minds of Tibs and Gary Busey

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Prove it didn't happen? 

You are a communist. Prove you are not

My posts are proof enough of who I am. I'm real, in person and on here.

But you can't repeat a lie and expect people to accept it without proof.

Here is PROOF from a Ukrainian Court that they did indeed interfere in our election ironically, to aid Hildabeast...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/12/world/europe/ukraine-paul-manafort.html

Now.... you were saying what about Nunes?

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 10/17/2019 at 4:22 PM, Tiberius said:

So after all the whistleblower was 100% right 

Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney speaks to reporters on Thursday. (Andrew Harrer/Bloomberg)
Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney speaks to reporters on Thursday. (Andrew Harrer/Bloomberg)

Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney defended the maneuver as “absolutely appropriate.”
Gordon Sondland, U.S. ambassador to the European Union, in House testimony, criticized the president’s temporary hold on nearly $400 million in military aid and the recall of the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch.

oh yeah

4 minutes ago, Cinga said:

My posts are proof enough of who I am. I'm real, in person and on here.

But you can't repeat a lie and expect people to accept it without proof.

Here is PROOF from a Ukrainian Court that they did indeed interfere in our election ironically, to aid Hildabeast...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/12/world/europe/ukraine-paul-manafort.html

Now.... you were saying what about Nunes?

From your article, showing this is all part of the lie Nunes was selling: 

Mr. Leshchenko said he would appeal the ruling, and that the court was not independent and was doing the bidding of the Ukrainian government as it sought to curry favor with the Trump administration.

“This decision of the court is for Poroshenko to find a way to Trump’s heart,” he said, referring to President Petro O. Poroshenko. “At the next meeting with Trump, he will say, ‘You know, an independent Ukrainian court decided investigators made an inappropriate move.’ He will find the loyalty of the Trump administration.”

Mr. Leshchenko said the prosecutors’ revelations about Mr. Manafort were legal because they were “public interest information,” even if they were also potential evidence in a criminal investigation.

47 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I think they prefer the heavy cream of the bull. 

old bull walking by, watching Tibs milk his younger bull compatriot...

thinks.... "bastard...."  and keeps walking on... 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

He is spreading the lie that it was Ukraine that interfered in the 2016 election. I suppose you believe that though. 

Today I am reading your responses in the voice of Boris Badanoff (Rocky and Bullwinkle).  

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

i'd sooner be ruled by 12 dairy farmers than 12 Harvard grads

The founding fathers intended that representatives to come from all walks of life such as farmers and blacksmiths.  Probably 2/3-3/4 of our representatives come from the legal or educational professions today?

12 minutes ago, row_33 said:

old bull walking by, watching Tibs milk his younger bull compatriot...

thinks.... "bastard...."  and keeps walking on... 

Similar notions expressed in the recent Off The Wall thread about species interbreeding.  You know that you are in trouble if you see somebody's pants hanging inside the cow barn on a nail.

6 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Today I am reading your responses in the voice of Boris Badanoff (Rocky and Bullwinkle).  

The founding fathers intended that representatives to come from all walks of life such as farmers and blacksmiths.  Probably 2/3-3/4 of our representatives come from the legal or educational professions today?

i tried to explain to a co-worker, an accountant at that.... on how you really can't live off your salary from Congress, it's only for people who don't need that 6-figure salary in the first place....