New interview! Jim Kelly never met or contacted Pancho Billa

BrycePaup4ever

Listening to a new You Tube interview with Pancho Billa on Buffalo Fantatics channel. I respect Jim,  but feel confused why he never met with him. I realize Jim had his own battle. Hope he talks on Sunday about Ezra. Come on Jim!

Approx 12:45 mark

Edited by BrycePaup4ever

What's confusing about it? Yeah it's a cool story about Pancho Billa, but is Kelly supposed to meet with every ill fan? 

Half of the posters here probably had a family member who was a long time super fan that dealt with a life threatening illness. Should Kelly meet them all too?

• Like (+1) 33
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

21 minutes ago, BrycePaup4ever said:

Listening to a new You Tube interview with Pancho Billa on Buffalo Rumblings channel. I respect Jim,  but feel confused why he never met with him. I realize Jim had his own battle. Hope he talks on Sunday about Ezra. Come on Jim!

Approx 12:45 mark

Its simple.   Hie ONE man.  He can't latch onto every sob story there is. 

Ezra got more than his fair share in the media.  

Next Man (or woman) Up.  

6 minutes ago, yall said:

What's confusing about it? Yeah it's a cool story about Pancho Billa, but is Kelly supposed to meet with every ill fan? 

Half of the posters here probably had a family member who was a long time super fan that dealt with a life threatening illness. Should Kelly meet them all too?

Nope...but he probably should have met him.

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

This guy is hyped way too much IMO.  Sad that he passed, but all the Pancho stuff has been a bit over the top I think.

Agreed. And now there is a big movement going around online with folks trying to get everyone to chant "Viva Los Bills!" at kickoff on Sunday. Give it a rest already. ?

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BrycePaup4ever said:

Who cares if he is overhyped! He was the type of fan we all wish we had the ballz to be.

Im fine with my level of fan-dom.

It was a touching story on how the Bills and fan base took him in, and he seemed like a nice guy and all.  The Pancho packs thing was great.

But full-page collages in the Buffalo newspaper and a 5 minute pregame ceremony... and seeing people on social media suggestion he get inducted on the wall of fame, and we start a pancho billa chant before every game, etc is a bit...  odd

• Like (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

Im fine with my level of fan-dom.

It was a touching story on how the Bills and fan base took him in, and he seemed like a nice guy and all.  The Pancho packs thing was great.

But full-page collages in the Buffalo newspaper and a 5 minute pregame ceremony... and seeing people on social media suggestion he get inducted on the wall of fame, and we start a pancho billa chant before every game, etc is a bit...  odd

This.

23 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

This guy is hyped way too much IMO.  Sad that he passed, but all the Pancho stuff has been a bit over the top I think.

It was over the top due to cancer awareness, which is reasonable. 

I think we can all agree ***** cancer. 

• Like (+1) 6