New interview! Jim Kelly never met or contacted Pancho Billa

BrycePaup4ever

usatsi_8855313.jpg?w=1024&h=614&crop=1

Bills announce details for Pancho Billa pre-game ceremony vs. Bengals

According to a release from the Bills on Thursday, a ceremony will begin at 12:40 p.m. on the turf at New Era Field. Members of Castro’s family will meet with team owner Kim Pegula and receive game balls from the Bills.

In addition, students will receive backpacks which were funded through the Pancho Pack program, a charity effort that was launched in Castro’s honor after he passed away in May.

• Like (+1) 1

Watch: Jim Kelly surprises patients at ECMC

Jim Kelly returned to the hospital where he was treated to surprise cancer patients and survivors. His advice: never give up.

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/watch-jim-kelly-surprises-patients-at-ecmc

43104943_1913032312325844_86591812974464
    Pancho Billa

· August 6, 2016 · 
Jim Kelly said I was Under Dressed...

13903217_1577700562525689_43226757026775

Pancho Billa Printed pic, hope to have him sign it one day! Wuwuwu!!

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Watch: Jim Kelly surprises patients at ECMC

Jim Kelly returned to the hospital where he was treated to surprise cancer patients and survivors. His advice: never give up.

43104943_1913032312325844_86591812974464
    Pancho Billa

· August 6, 2016 · 
Jim Kelly said I was Under Dressed...

13903217_1577700562525689_43226757026775

Pancho Billa Printed pic, hope to have him sign it one day! Wuwuwu!!

This must be photoshopped. 

just these last few posts should prove to the OP that his claims are false. JK met with him 3 years ago and then sent a tweet video to support him through his battle.

meaningless thread, is meaningless.

also, those making the claim that he was/is to sick to visit sick people, WATCH the video posted above.

smfh.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

If Jim Kelly was going to visit a cancer patient in the hospital, let it be some sick kid instead of a 40 year old grown man. 

I was 9, 10. 11 and 12 when we went to the Super Bowls. I played football growing up and I was a die hard from about the age of 8.  Jim Kelly is one of my greatest childhood heroes, but if I was in the hospital dying of cancer, I could give zero ***** about getting a visit from Jim Kelly.  The list of people I would rather see than him is pretty freaking long.

Just now, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

If Jim Kelly was going to visit a cancer patient in the hospital, let it be some sick kid instead of a 40 year old grown man. 

I was 9, 10. 11 and 12 when we went to the Super Bowls. I played football growing up and I was a die hard from about the age of 8.  Jim Kelly is one of my greatest childhood heroes, but if I was in the hospital dying of cancer, I could give zero ***** about getting a visit from Jim Kelly.  The list of people I would rather see than him is pretty freaking long.

show me how many kids he visited in this video. so there has to be an age range...that's real cool that you give zero ***** about getting visited by JK...that's the spirit

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
23 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

show me how many kids he visited in this video. so there has to be an age range...that's real cool that you give zero ***** about getting visited by JK...that's the spirit

I you are unreasonably worked up over all of this.  There doesn't have to be an age limit but it's a bit ridiculous that anyone would expect Jim Kelly to owe a visit to a dying Bills fan with cancer just because his story went viral, sorry but it's ridiculous.  Also, yes if I was dying, I wouldn't give a ***** about seeing Jim Kelly or and other athlete/celebrity.  I would much rather see friends and family, or and old friend or former co-worker I haven't seen in awhile.. 

If I was dying of cancer, I would actually like to avoid visits form anyone who I have not met before on a formal basis, who was there out of obligation and didn't really have any reason to care for my person well being more than any other cancer patient.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

2 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

I consider myself extremely tolerant- This thread imo just sucks and adds nothing to the board. Put yourself in Jims shoes - dudes been through alot- Cancer, Hunter stc...Its pretty trashy to expect Jim to go visit people when he was extremely sick himself.

I agree with you.

I just wonder where hustle is these days after shitting all over Jim Kelly and then someone posting the video of Kelly wishing Pancho well.

Hustle won’t be around this thread anymore because he is not man enough to admit he is wring. Very wrong.

35 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

I you are unreasonably worked up over all of this.  There doesn't have to be an age limit but it's a bit ridiculous that anyone would expect Jim Kelly to owe a visit to a dying Bills fan with cancer just because his story went viral, sorry but it's ridiculous.  Also, yes if I was dying, I wouldn't give a ***** about seeing Jim Kelly or and other athlete/celebrity.  I would much rather see friends and family, or and old friend or former co-worker I haven't seen in awhile.. 

If I was dying of cancer, I would actually like to avoid visits form anyone who I have not met before on a formal basis, who was there out of obligation and didn't really have any reason to care for my person well being more than any other cancer patient.

the folks he visited, with cancer, did not seem to mind him paying them a visit. I'm not worked up I just pointed out the obvious to discredit the OP with saying JK did not try to contact ezra when I posted proof that he did.

as for what you would want, that's you man, I have no issues with you about it. I just found your comment about who he should visit, some sick kid and not a 40 year old kind of ridiculous is all when he went out of his way to meet those "older" patients.

ftr, I never said who, where or why JK should visit anyone. that's all on the Op and those that claimed he did not need to visit anyone as he was/is too sick when the video proved that he obviously did visit sick folks.

personally I have/had no problem with JK not travelling to houston to be by ezras bedside, but it seems the OP did.

3 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

He said he was sick of HEARING about Ezra, not that he was personally disgusted with the man himself.

This is the problem with such a subject; the only way to really express your disapproval of the lionization is to explain that you don't think he was any more or less important than other Bills fans. There's really no way to state your opinion without giving the appearance of minimizing the guy's story. And I suppose you are to an extent; but that certainly shouldn't be viewed as disparaging the man himself. 

I couldn’t care less if they built a thousand foot high Pancho Bill statue outside of New era or we never heard his name again. I really don’t care either way.

My point is those that are attacking Jim Kelly for not holding vigil over the man is freaking disgusting.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/18/2019 at 1:09 PM, Buffalo716 said:

He was a great man and RIP but why say that?

There are hundreds of thousands if not millions of fans who are as die hard as Ezra all over the world

His sickness brought him to national light.... But Jim Kelly has been fighting his own life or death battle

Dont feed the trolls

1 hour ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I agree with you.

I just wonder where hustle is these days after shitting all over Jim Kelly and then someone posting the video of Kelly wishing Pancho well.

Hustle won’t be around this thread anymore because he is not man enough to admit he is wring. Very wrong.

Amen- ya know its just human decency right? Sometimes we need to put ourselves in others shoes.

1 hour ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I betcha Pancho Billa wasn't even his real name.

Haha you had to go there ???

I had never heard of him until a couple of years ago when his cancer made the news.  The chefs, Elvis, wing hat guys, etc. are who I think of when I think of our stadium staples.  I think his struggle and tragic death are terrible, but like many other people in this thread, I never understood why he got so much attention while there are thousands of other Bills fans going through the same thing.  Heck, his cancer fight ended up eclipsing Kelly's as far as media attention, and he's the most famous Bill of all.  I'm not saying that Kelly didn't go see him for such a silly reason or anything, but I think the idea that he should be obligated to meet Pancho Billa is bizarre.

• Like (+1) 1