Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
4merper4mer

Kyler Murray makes history

Recommended Posts

If his DB hung onto that INT, the Cards would have had a chance to win on a FG.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He did, but I was not impressed with DET's secondary.   

 

One thing that he'll probably always struggle with is balls being batted down at the LOS if he doesn't have good throwing lanes (like that last series in OT)....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

If his DB hung onto that INT, the Cards would have had a chance to win on a FG.

Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid throw by Stafford.

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lurker said:

He did, but I was not impressed with DET's secondary.   

 

One thing that he'll probably always struggle with is balls being batted down at the LOS if he doesn't have good throwing lanes (like that last series in OT)....

It's funny but Russell Wilson doesn't seem to get a lot of balls batted down. Josh and Mike Glennon and some others do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting factoid for certain OP.

 

Who would have thought that the Detroit vs Arizona, and NY Jets vs Bills would be two of the best games of the week?

 

Murray looked nice in the second half and OT.

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn’t watch much but I saw enough to know Patricia is on borrowed time.

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

First QB to neither win nor lose his first start.

 

He looked decent.

 

Looked better than Josh Rosen and he had the same weapons.  Maybe better coaching

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

First QB to neither win nor lose his first start.

 

He looked decent.

Better than decent I think.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RocCityRoller said:

Interesting factoid.

 

Who would have thought that the Detroit vs Arizona, and NY Jets vs Bills would be two of the best games of the week?

 

Murray looked nice in the second half and OT.

'Best' is highly subjective. BAL/MIA and KC/? could be seen as 'better' games.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

It's funny but Russell Wilson doesn't seem to get a lot of balls batted down. Josh and Mike Glennon and some others do.

 

IIRC, Wilson takes a really deep drop a lot of the time.  It may give him a better angle to see over the line...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

There are reports that right after the game he actually kissed his sister.

What kind of kiss?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lurker said:

 

IIRC, Wilson takes a really deep drop a lot of the time.  It may give him a better angle to see over the line...

I remember watching him at Wisconsin his last year in college. His OL averaged about 6'5 or 6'6" and he just had an incredible knack of finding passing lanes. It never seemed to bother him, but he is a freak in a lot of ways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Westside Madness said:

'Best' is highly subjective. BAL/MIA and KC/? could be seen as 'better' games.

I'm talking about games that came down to the wire and weren't boring one sided beat downs.

 

Not sure how how that is complicated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, vincec said:

Better than decent I think.

Much better than decent. The guy just makes things happen. He was a rookie making his first start in the NFL. Couldn't have gone a WHOLE lot better after a shaky start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

First QB to neither win nor lose his first start.

 

He looked decent.

He looked bad starting out but really picked things up as the game went on especially in the 4th Q and OT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

There are reports that right after the game he actually kissed his sister.

 

You mean like the Lannisters?

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Also, Wilson and Mayfield are significantly taller than Murray.

 

Wilson's 1" taller...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, /dev/null said:

 

You mean like the Lannisters?

I think there are more connections that one might first suspect.  

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

It's funny but Russell Wilson doesn't seem to get a lot of balls batted down. Josh and Mike Glennon and some others do.

Neither does drew Brees they have really high release points which helps immensely at their height 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who cares. Two terrible teams who deserve to languish in mediocrity. How about those Buffalo Bills??!!!!!

 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How did the great Andy Isabella look?

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I think there are more connections that one might first suspect.  

          "Connections,"  that's really funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...