Week One: Bills at Jets

YoloinOhio

What’s good, gents? What’s good? YE OLE would like to extend a thank you to all of those posting updates from the media. Does anyone know of any stations with any live coverage today? I realize it’s Labor Day, but given the fact that this is day 1 of a normal game week, I thought WGR would have something. Obviously YE OLE was mistaken. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

You do realize that 25% is not zero percent I assume. Maybe not.  But your chances are more than twice as great if you win week one. 

This is a Bills fans myth.  We want to think the Patriots have owned us for some reason beyond having better talent and coaching. 

Great coaching, excellent talent and proclivity to break rules to get further advantage is truly a recipe to build and maintain a dynasty.  It really has been a combination of all 3. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, DuckyBoys said:

I expect the Bills to come out throwing and attack the perimeter of thee Jets defense  Jets are missing some pieces and Bills have advantage in continuity retaining their coaching staff  Think Bills sneak one out

I’m anticipating the same thing. What little we saw of Allen in the preseason was a commitment to the short passing game. With the Jets vulnerable Secondary, this is a good way to get tempo up and then intermix runs. Bell is(was?) a game breaking back and worthy of respect. I’m counting more on their perceived weak OL that they’ll struggle running early, which is the surprise I think they want to spring. Still, our OL continues to be a struggling work in progress and crossing the goal line vs. FG’s will determine the winner, imo.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Greg Williams worries me a little bit. Personnel wise I don't the Jets are really stacked on defense. But JA better be ready to play going against Greg Williams.

His method worries me as well.

good thing we have some Bad Boys up front to look after Josh (who is no slouch )