The Bills need to keep Duke Williams

2 hours ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

He played with the 1st team on certain plays and during that time Josh didn't even target him and most of those plays were in the Redzone. He caught 3 balls for 15 yards and a TD all after halftime against 2nd and 3rd string players. His TD was a 16 yarder, which means the other 2 catches were for minus 1 yards. He averaged a whopping 5 yards a catch!!!!! In reality he made one good play in the 37 plays he was out there. The rest of the plays he didn't do much of anything except lose 1 yard on his other 2 catches. Now I ask, how in God's name is that looking good?????

Guess you missed the key blocks he made, including with the first team to help us score a TD.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bray Wyatt said:

4 wr sitting tonight, Beasley brown Roberts and zay.......

Well, that's a piece of evidence right there.  Either they've agreed to a trade that will happen tomorrow or he's the 4th receiver.  

So is it a Duke/Foster battle?

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Guess you missed the key blocks he made, including with the first team to help us score a TD.

It's great he can block, I'm not going to deny that, but his job is to get yards & TDs. He's pretty good at one and not so good at the other. On a side note how's Duke doing against the scrubs, oh wait 1 catch for 9 yards, if he's going to be a good WR in this league he should be dominating the guys he's playing against tonight. For all the talking up the announcers did about Duke in the first quarter, they each ended it as they don't know if he'll even make the team. I do have to admit, I forgot how big he really is. I wouldn't mind him being the #5, #6 or #7 WR(If we keep 7 WRs), it just shouldn't come because they got rid of Zay.

3 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Well, that's a piece of evidence right there.  Either they've agreed to a trade that will happen tomorrow or he's the 4th receiver.  

Possible it’s odd foster is on ST tonight, but I think they keep 7 and that is dukes job at the moment

4 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

What it means is Zay is the #3 WR and as much as it's going to kill a bunch of people...he's going no where.

5 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

What it means is Zay is the #3 WR and as much as it's going to kill a bunch of people...he's going no where.

No one has an issue with that, as long as he stops dropping passes.

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

It's great he can block, I'm not going to deny that, but his job is to get yards & TDs. He's pretty good at one and not so good at the other. On a side note how's Duke doing against the scrubs, oh wait 1 catch for 9 yards, if he's going to be a good WR in this league he should be dominating the guys he's playing against tonight. For all the talking up the announcers did about Duke in the first quarter, they each ended it as they don't know if he'll even make the team. I do have to admit, I forgot how big he really is. I wouldn't mind him being the #5, #6 or #7 WR(If we keep 7 WRs), it just shouldn't come because they got rid of Zay.

Come on bud, Jackson has been hot garbage.  Stop with the stats tonight.  Jackson won’t even likely make our practice squad, he’s awful.

1 minute ago, Don Otreply said:

No one has an issue with that, as long as he stops dropping passes.

Go Bills!!!

This ^

12 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Possible it’s odd foster is on ST tonight, but I think they keep 7 and that is dukes job at the moment

Or keep 6 and it’s between Duke and McKenzie could also be what the scenario is

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Come on bud, Jackson has been hot garbage.  Stop with the stats tonight.  Jackson won’t even likely make our practice squad, he’s awful.

Lol. Alpha I'll agree with you on that, I knew Duke had no chance tonight with Jackson at QB before the game even started.?? 

EDIT: I do hope Duke makes the team as the #5-#7 WR though. He's bigger than I remembered.

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS

30 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Lol. Alpha I'll agree with you on that, I knew Duke had no chance tonight with Jackson at QB before the game even started.?? 

EDIT: I do hope Duke makes the team as the #5-#7 WR though. He's bigger than I remembered.

And to be clear, I never said he would make and they would cut Zay.  Others are talking like Zay will be cut, but I think it’s more likely they both make it.  Plus, Zay would be traded before he would be cut.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

So you understood Williams was up against it with a crap qb and decided to argue against him with tstats anyhow? 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

So you understood Williams was up against it with a crap qb and decided to argue against him with tstats anyhow? 

To be fair I didn't argue about his stats tonight at all, I did happened to mentioned them though. Just rubbing a little salt in the wound, that's all.??

6 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

Nay.

Foster played a couple special teams plays--and made a great one. Then they took him out.

Foster was pretty much ensured the #5 spot.

And Duke ensured a spot tonight as well. Only 2 catches, but difficult catches over the middle and then he was taken out.

Duke makes it.

I think McKenzie does, too.

I think we keep 7 WRs...

Or trade one.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Well... going nowhere for now.

I guarantee he doesn't have a long leash.

If he starts the season out dropping some passes or is invisible, he's probably going somewhere outside of top 3 WR rotation.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

Ray Ray did well tonight, but I think he gets cut.

They already have two players (Roberts and Mckenzie) who can do what he does. There is no one on the roster that can match Duke; plus he has been on special teams, oddly enough.

I think Ray Ray will be eligible for the practice squad and could very well end up there.

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

Well... going nowhere for now.

I guarantee he doesn't have a long leash.

If he starts the season out dropping some passes or is invisible, he's probably going somewhere outside of top 3 WR rotation.

Ok you guarantee he doesn't have a long leash. That's about as meaningful as me saying I'm the President of the United States. Did I say it, sure. Is there any truth to it, nope.